BeautyHacker

Heavy swelling after doublejaw/v-line, almost 2 months post-op

I also think that your face is now very small. Much shorter and your jaw look like they have been reduced a lot. Do not get anymore bone reduction. Did you have any problems with your bite? DJS is usually performed for that not for cosmetic reasons. Your face before was not big at all and jaws were normal size IMHO.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone. My jaw is definitely much more reduced and I enjoy the bone. Dr. Lee did a great job on me, and my swelling has gone down a lot over the months since my first post. I'm not planning on getting any more bone reduction done on my face. I think my sagging is just worse than some others have been just due to how much the jaw was changed and made smaller. I'm going to look more into facelifts and speak with a doctor when their clinics are open.

Wow your after looks great! A noticeable change from the before photos (not to imply that the before photos look a certain way!). It would make sense that there would be some sagging given how much was reduced. I hope you find something that works for you Soda!! I'm also happy that you're noticing the swelling has been continuously going down! :heart:

Can i ask you a question?did you ask for a small change or for a dramatic one?i think you look beautiful!

I did double jaw and vline in 2015 and it literally took 6 months for the swelling to go down. When I look back at old photos, my face was very swollen at month 2/3. I would give this more time.

Thanks so much. The before pictures do not do justice for how heavy and strong my jaw was. I asked for push back and shortening of jaw/chin, and had asked for realistic.

I'm a little over 6 months now. Still a bit of residual swelling but I'm planning on waiting on a years time before I go for facelift/threadlift.