BeautyHacker

Can’t decide where to get my surgery done in South Korea

Hi everyone, I am going to South Korea around March and I’m still looking for a clinic that can do my facial contour, eyes, nose, and also some botox and filler as well. I have been searching for some places, but I’m still not sure which is a good place to get everything done in one place. The list of places that are on my mind is ID, NANA and FACELINE. Now that it’s going to happen soon, I’m so nervous even though I have done much research. I like their before and afters but I’ve heard many bad things about ID and not a lot about Faceline or Nana. Has anyone done surgery in any of those clinics before? I’d be grateful if you can share your experience and also recommend clinics for each procedure! ♡

No, someone I know did hers there and it turned out pretty alright, so I decided to check it out myself and went to their Insta, FB, and their homepage. Then I had an online consultation with Kylie.

There was an article referenced in one of the threads - the blacklisted clinics thread, I think - where some Chinese women protesting about botched jobs. They were holding up signs with the clinics name and a few of them were there because of Faceline. I don't know the details in particular ...

Ohhh yeah I read that a few days ago. The one with the picture of the Chinese woman

me and my friend went to regen. Their Dr. Oh is quite famous for facial contouring, so my friend got her two-jaw with him. I proceeded DES with ptosis correction and primary augmentation rhinoplasty with Dr. Lee and beyond satisfied with results.

Thank you for suggesting I will check it out