BeautyHacker

Surgery with The Face Dental Clinic 4.5 Years Post Op

I am American and I traveled to Korea for surgery. I had two jaw, rhinoplasty and t-chin at Face Dental, July 2015. I had an elongated face and a strong jawline. My original posts about my experiences are still on the site if you are interested in reading them. Dr. Lee took his time to explain the surgery and expected outcome. I was very pleased with the results. I will say 4.5 years later I am looking for a necklift now that the skin is starting to sag. For the first 2 years it was not noticeable to me. My nose does look a bit wider as well. Other than that, going to TFD was a great decision and the ultimate game changer in my appearance. After my surgery, I found more confidence, met someone and got married, bought a house, and now on to life's next adventure. I have had many people volunteer that they find me attractive. The results I was hoping for, I received. Dr. Lee did not overpromise.

I am not on PF as often as I once was because I have essentially moved on with my life after a successful result. I am looking into rhinoplasty and a lift, as I mentioned earlier, but I plan to do those in the United States.

I wish you all the best with your surgery!

I am a Korean-American from U.S., who also traveled to Korea, for two-jaw, v-line and several other procedures. I am post op from ID Hospital, going on six years now.

It was a disaster from the very beginning. I invested a lot of money and time, post-ID, in order to look decent. Six years later, my neck and jowls have increasingly fallen more and more each passing day, and, yesterday morning, I noticed that I was unable to shut my teeth closed, without feeling a very small chattering of my lower jaw. It was like a low hum of a chatter, if I can try to explain this better. It's not happening this morning, but I can feel weakness in the lower jaw.

I had a review up but they sent a very unscrupulous attorney after me and bullied me to take it down, while calling me "ugly inside". Now, I'm just stuck with a face that is falling and a jaw that is getting weaker. All of my teeth are very weak. Is anyone else experiencing these?

Blasian, please contact me.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about your results. I hope you'll find a solution for your situation. May I ask who's your doctor at ID, if you still remember? I'm going to have my surgery with an ID doctor the day after tomorrow, so it's a bit worrying. Thanks for sharing and hope you the best.

• 4 weeks later...
Can you please post your results?

hi did you do your surgery with id hospital? How did it go?

• 3 months later...
I am so sorry this has happened to you. What are your plans going forward?