BeautyHacker

Under Eye Fat Repositioning - Internal Fixiation Wannabe Plastic Surgery?

Bonjour!

Was wondering if anyone's had experience with Wannabe. Plastic Surgery? specifically for eye bag treatment?

I came across a research paper written by one of their doctors, Dr Ho, where he created a special technique called "EZ-Tcon."

It sounds & looks like a blend or hybrid between incisional and non-incisional blepharoplasty where they use some special needling technique to reposition the fat which gives lesser downtime.

There seems to be a lot of cases and results from their photo gallery, but was curious if anyone here had any experience having this done? The Canadian lady that works at the clinic has been helpful, but was curious if others have consulted or had surgery there. or if anyone has had a successful lower blepharoplasty elsewhere, would be interested in hearing about that.

Here's a video showing this technique

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Wow, that looks pretty good and natural. it looks like it might also help with a negative vector also!

BTW, I think you mean Dr Chang at Wannabe PS, Ho is part of his first name. Dr Cheol Ho Chang. I have a sort of sunken tear trough and was seeing most surgeons on RS mention cheek implant. but i think fat repositioning could do the trick just as well.

[​IMG]

Yes you're right, Dr Chang is correct. thanks wouldn't want to go in there calling him a Ho... ;- o
I dm'ed their coordinator alice on kakao about if the procedure can fix negative vector and she said the following:

[​IMG]
So I guess it's possible, but if there not enough fat they will add it.

@angelbuty.jd yes, double eyelid has got to be the most common procedure in korea. they said Dr Chang does incisional, but is very skilled in non-incisional or natural adhesion method. but don't take my word for it. they have a lot of cases on their website before and after section.

I'm 95% sure, I'm going to pull the trigger on Dr Chang. I scheduled a face to face, but so far after sending multiple photos and chatting with them, it sounds like a good fit for me and my goals. I've scheduled the consult with Wannabe along with Teium and will keep everyone posted.
[​IMG]

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to be coming to Korea this week on Tuesday, and staying for 4 weeks. My schedule is still flexible with consultation and surgery since i'm debating to do sight seeing before or after.

I need to confirm dates, but will keep everyone posted here. i'm pretty much set on Dr Chang at Wannabe but 99.9% but will pull the trigger after the consultation. I've had good interaction with wannabe and their cosultant alice so far, and chang's work looks impressive enough so i feel i'll be in good hands.

• 2 weeks later...
I am talking to this clinic right now, they seem very professional and came back to request more photos and info than what I had originally sent through. I am hoping they can help with fat grafting removal lumps under my eyes and cheeks.

What is the name of the Canadian lady who works at the clinic? I am also Canadian and would be visiting from Canada as no surgeon in Canada or USA is comfortable taking on my issue. I've been chatting with a consultant on whatsapp but not sure who it is.

Do keep us updated on your consult and hope everything goes well for you :smile:

I’m talking to someone name Alice on KKT and she seems like she understands English very well so it might be her?

They seem very professional too and doesn’t seem to push any unnecessary surgeries!

I’m going from Canada as well! When do you plan to go?

Must be same person then I'm assuming as they are a smaller clinic. She's very nice.
I am hoping to go in late april or early may if they agree to take on my case. Also waiting to hear back on JK Plastic Surgery. Got turned down by VIP yesterday.

I'm trying to finalize virtually or narrow down to 2-3 as I don't want to show up in Korea and find out no clinic will do the removal surgery!

Very nice, I’m 80% sure I’ll end up going with them but I’m going to try and consult with a few more clinics first and see reviews from other people. She told me as long as I tell them a couple of weeks in advance I wouldn’t have to be waitlisted. I’m hoping to go around may time too!

was vip because of the corona?