BeautyHacker

travelling to korea end of jan

Hello, I'm going to Korea at the end of this month, but I'm thinking to get consultation for my rhino while I'm there. I've read few reviews so far, and I've listed Marble, UVOM, Namu, and Wonjin. I travel to Korea quite often, so I'm planning to get only consultations for this trip. Are there any other clinic recommendations or any specific doctor I should look for?

Hi @frooom,

I would suggest take off Wonjin and add Dr Jin’s premium nose clinic, Dr Gwangmin Park at BaumPS and Dr HanJo Kim at Eightps.com.

Hi Miss Orange, I plan to go Korea in Feb for some PS. May I know what’s your reason of taking off wonjin? It’s actually one of the clinics that my korean friend referred to me, but herself didn’t have any surgery was done there... so I really would like to know more about wonjin, if it’s really that bad I will take it off from my list too

Thank you for the recommendations, shall search more about the clinics you mentioned. :smile:

I actually am curious as well, I've seen their before and after pics are quite nice.

Yes, there before and after looks good, but Wonjin is a bit risky.

I'm going to Korea in March and planning to visit DA and Banobagi for Face contouring!
Please let us know your experience after you visit them I'm also interested in Namu too :smile:

okay! I'll share my experience if I get to go!

Dr.Kim Eung Sam from HERSHE Plastic Surgery. One of my friends had her breast done by him and it came out so perfect. She introduced me this clinic. I went there to correct the bump on the nose bridge and my wide alar rings. It's been about a month now and I'm here to share my story. Thanks to Dr.Kim, people around me say my impression changed a lot, and of course in a good way. :smile:

This is my first time hearing about hershe.. How is your nose now? how much did you pay for your surgery?

if you like natural style, i would recommend Dr Jeongho Cha in Mina ps

The consultant told me they could decide the final cost after discussing with the surgeon. Especially with the nose, the price differs for individuals I guess. I just went there for free consultation and mine was around 5000USD after discount. But the reason I decided to do my nose there was not the price. The rhino surgeon did not talk much but he was being so honest about the surgery result. And my nose came out perfectly that I've been expecting.