BeautyHacker

travelling to korea end of jan

When did you do your surgery? How long does the recovery take? :sad: I get nervous just by thinking that I'm gonna get surgery but I really wanna get the surgery done :sad:

Oh woww, did you go to other clinics as well? Did you do surgery for hump nose? I have slight bump on my nose, so I want to know. Please share your revieww! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
So I got the hump removed during the surgery and Dr.Kim said that he will shave the bone to make it upright. Then he put goretex implant on the nosebridge. My nose was way too swollen for the first few days but it slowly became natural!! It is not too high or not too straight so all my friends said it doesn't look too obvious. What I liked the most about his nose job is a natural shape of the nose which is what I've been dreaming to achieve for many many years.

I went to JK, Banobagi, forever and Hershe was the last hospital that I went.

I’m planning to visit Regen PS this coming spring, once all that chaos about coronavirus stops. I originally wanted to meet Dr Oh to consult with him about facial contouring, later also decided to get my nose job done (a have a little hump) but the consultant said that there’s another surgeon Dr Lee who performs rhino’s and sent me some of his works that were close to my case. I liked them, results look quite natural. Maybe you’d contact them too just to have more options.

I have this bump on my nose bridge that bothers me :sad: when are you planning to go? I wanted to go on jan 31 but I postponed my trip just in case.

It depends on how complicate the surgery is going to be. Most of the surgeons I've spoken with suggested similar methods, hump removal, implant, cartilage rearranging, etc.. In my case, I was able to get a discount from Hershe as I went there as a referral. At the same time, I felt comfortable throughout the consultation. The hospital that makes you feel comfortable and confident was figured high on my list of priorities.

I’ve heard really good things about cocoline and a few people I’ve talked have them on their shortlisted as well :smile:

Oh I see.. Thank you for the information!

Thank you for the recommendation. I'll check out cocoline's before and afters. :smile: