BeautyHacker

Non-incision SMAS lifting at ID hospital?

https://eng.idhospital.com/anti-aging/non-incision-smas-lift/

Has anyone heard of/looked into/done this procedure? As I understand from their website, it's not the regular full SMAS lifting, but ít's a thread lift-like (elastic band) for the SMAS layer & it's not that invasive.
I'm looking for lifting options for my mom in her 50s: under eye & maybe cheeks. She doesn't have enough time to recover from a full SMAS face lift as she's still working, and she's ok with temporary result and want to do the full smas lift in her 60s.

I have not looked into it.... but checking out SMAS as well, as I am 45 years old with some sagging jowls....
I think it is depending on how sagging your Mom's face is, their B&A photos do not show significant change .... so may not help a lot
I have been checking threads lifting as well, but many people said it is also not worth the money if you are already over 40 years old and do not plan to do fat graft, etc on top of it

Hi! My mom wants to save SMAS until she sag more, maybe when she's 55-60. I don't know about your preference, but my mom doesn't want a full anti aging makeover, like suddenly looking so young. She just wants to maintain the youthfulness by doing little by little... haha.