BeautyHacker

Best Korean Clinics For V Line and Rhinoplasty??

I am planning to go to Korea on the end of next year or in the start of 2022 to get cosmetic surgery.
I want to do a V Line surgery and i heard good things about The Face Dental but I also have in mind Cinderella Clinic , DA , Banobagi and Dream.
I also want a rhinoplasty and i have in mind GNG.
I would like to know your opinion about the clinics

I've done my rhino revision at DA by Dr. Kim and I recommend it. Though the price was bit higher than any other clinics but I really like my result. I think all those clinic you mentioned offer free offline consultation so try it first before making reservation!

Do
Do you remember the full name??

I did zygoma + mandible + chin reduction + buccal fat removal in EFIL clinic, daegu in 2018. Its a small clinic so it isnt well known within foreigners. They only have one surgeon, dr Kim. He was very nice, and the advantages of going to a small clinic is that you get a very thorough one on one consultation (i chatted him a month before i had my consultation in korea, his english is good but he usually has translators helping). i had a lot of concerns but he patiently answered every single one of them. Everything costed me around $16K. There were no serious complications, only numbness in my chin area which is slowly getting better. I opted for a more natural v line so my results werent too dramatic + the doctor didnt offer to a masseter muscle reduction, so to get optimum results had to get botox (which i didnt bc im too broke to lol). But overall i'm satisfied with my results, it looks very natural, everyone around me thought i just lost a bunch of weight haha. You can contact me if you want before after pictures! :smile:

I don’t personally think Cinderella is a good choice, got only 1 consultation with them and that was more than enough to change my mind. Banobagi is good option as well as TFD. Not sure about DA though and haven’t heard about FC at Dream. I’d also recommend you to visit Dr. Myung June Oh. I got V-line and zygoma reduction with him. The result looks great. As for GNG, I saw lot of complaints here and thought it’s already blacklisted, especially for rhinos.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! If you don't mind , I would like to see the b&a pictures :smile:

Thank you so much :smile:)
Cinderella and GNG are already crossed out off of my list.

• 1 month later...
I don't remember exactly the prices they gave me , but jaw shaving + chin was around 10 to 15 mil krw , you can contact them online , they can give you the exact price

• 1 month later...
I think you might want to look into GNG because surfing online I have seen people say GNG usually does botched surgeries. Looking into Banobagi for a rhino might be good because they are known for their rhinoplasty. (I never had surgery but I am considering it, this is just information I have researched and just passing!) So far I have heard good words about Banobagi, Dream, and DA.

when you say wide do you mean bulbous? If that is so, I think Korea's rhinoplasty might be the better option. There are many Asians who tend to have a bulbous tipped nose and go there to get a smaller nose. Prices with traveling and everything else included in plastic surgery in Korea may just end up the same price in the US. Prices also come in many different ranges depending on your situation but if you just search in the search bar they could give you an estimated or average price for the procedure. Something like "V line surgery in Korea prices," it should be similar to the price at Banobagi perhaps. Many times clinics will not post their prices because they usually charge foreigners more but I do advise you to look into multiple different clinics before deciding. You could also bargain for a price as well, I think some clinics allow you to do so.

I am looking for similar surgeries such as rhinoplasty, facial contouring, eyes...
There are so many that I want to do haha
anyway, I've searched YK plastic surgery where looks good at facial contouring majorly and rhinoplasty good as well.
They quote me 1.9 mils KRW for my zygoma, 1.9 mils KRW for my square jaw reduction, and 5-6 mils KRW for rhinoplasty for your reference.
Ah I believe that is a promotion price within this year only.

Hi,

I contacted YK and they said 12 million KRW for first time surgeries. Also, if I added all of that together, it would cost 10 million KRW, which is the average price I saw for v-line, so not much for a promotion :sad:

You might check again because I heard the promotion is making now and show up next week finally. If you asked before they make, they didn't offer that. Or because of the time to visit Korea that is not in this year? maybe?