BeautyHacker

Help me to decide the clinic

Hi peeps, i had online consultation with View and actually i like the way they responding to me. I got a suggestion which is Banobagi, ID, JK, and Nana. So far I checked Banobagi and the review is good.

I’m gonna get my double eyelid revision done. So if any of you here had this experience please share with me. Also I’m interested with the Vline surgery (two jaw surgery and genioplasty) but after i read about sagging thing, I’m scared to face that but I asked View and they said when we do Vline normally we do the facelift or thread lift so we won’t have those excess skin in the future.

Anyway I’ll still do revision for my eyes, Vline is still 50:50.

Which one of these clinics that you guys recommend for my case? I saw the review for Banobagi in realself too. Is pretty good though.

Thank you!

Sagging will happen no matter what. Even when u turn old your skin will sag. But FC just makes it happen earlier. You can always do laser treatments in the beginning to tighten your skin. Later on, you can get threading, ulthatherapy, shurink. Further down, you can do face lift. Acculift(accusculpt +threading), is usually for people who wants to remove fat from the face. I wouldn’t recommend it because after removing the fat you will look older(threading doesn’t last long). That’s why a lot of mid age women would get fat grafting to make the face more plump and younger. Again, just my thoughts.:smile:

do you think buccal fat removal would be good for slimming of the face ?

Yes it does but consult different surgeons first. I am not Doctor and these are just my thoughts. Before buccal fat remove. Try to lose weight and aim for a healthy weight goal first?. If you lost weight and still did not lose any buccal Fat then you can consider buccal removal. It is permanent so the fat will not grow back. So if you loose weight in the future, it might become saggy. Hope that made sense ?

Thanks for the reply, I’m already on the low side of bmi/weight for my height but still find my face a little bit big so I will definitely ask about buccal fat removal!

Yes yes i know that but then i just don’t want to have a repetitive surgery like that. Just because i do the FC, then every 2 years i have to do this n that so I’m a bit scared. Did you go to either View or Banobagi before ?

Well the thing is, FC essentially removes internal structures within your face that is supporting existing muscles, skin, etc. You will need compensating surgery to prevent sagging, there is no way around it. A face lift is probably the longer lasting solution, anything else that does not involve SMAS lifitng willl require more frequent touch-up to maintain

Yes I did. Feel free to Dm me if u want more info. !

I got primary augmentation rhino at regen few months ago and this coming spring also going to proceed my twice revised DES with the same surgeon Dr.Lee As for rhino, very satisfied, hope to get the same great result for eyes. As far as I know, there’s also a good surgeon for maxilla-facial procedures at regen. I’ll get consultation with him when go there again for my eyes surgery. I have an underbite and as far as I know, Dr.Oh is the best for double-jaw.

Yes if i change my mind about doing the vline I’ll go with dr. Oh as well. But i think for now I’ll find the best one for eyes revision

Hi! I'm interested in Regen for my primary rhinoplasty. Do you have a review or a B/A I can see? :smile:

• 3 weeks later...