BeautyHacker

New clinic? NOTE

They are extremely expensive. They quoted me over 7 million for rhinoplasty.

Open rhinoplasty (Nose bridge + nose tip + Nose reduction; including nose bridge and nose tip)

Cost: 5500000KRW(nose bridge+nose tip) +@ (nose reduction for nose side 1100000KRW, nose bone reduction 1100000KRW)
Recommended recover stay 10days

Wow, makes me wonder if their doctors are popular/famous for their specialities. Probably just overcharging because it's a brand new clinic.

• 2 weeks later...
Well even though their quotes are so high they are willing to negotiate. They agreed to do my rhinoplasty (hump removal, tip plasty and alar reduction) along with paranasal augmentation for 4.5 million. They wanna do a video of the process, per usual. So I got them down a few millions.

that's a great deal! would love to see your vid

Hiii, with that price what kind of material did they recommend you for rhinoplasty? Rib cartilage?

They did not state the type of implant at all. But other countries like Turkey do rib cartilage for 5,000 usd so I still think that they are pricey for a start up clinic.

Plus I told her that I'm not interested in using implants because I'm quite satisfied with my bridge. Also oestomony is unnecessary.