BeautyHacker

Thoughts on Mind, Atop, Mina?

Hi fellas! I'm thinking of doing nose revision in SK and currently doing clinic research.
As my researching result, I decide to choose smaller clinic rather than big,factory-like clinic (what do you think?)
There are 3 clinics that draw my attention which r Mind, Atop, Mina but not many review can be found though. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
I’m planning to do at Atop. Seems like reviews are pretty good and prices are very reasonable. I’m going mid year 2021. Maybe you could go for consultations for the three clinics that u are interested in. See which doctor you like. When are you planning to do your nose revision?

• 2 weeks later...
For Mina, you can Dm them for a consultation with Dr.Cha, they will explain and recommend what to do, but not pushing you do too much. Mina is doing good at eyes, nose in my opinion. used to get eyelid revision surgery there, I love how my eyes look now, really natural. I saw some patients there got nose job done, not swelling much and so natural. The staff who has contacted me was so nice and responsible, she also shows me some before after photos that has same shape as my eyes so I can imagine how the result would be. She was there for me in the operation to hold my hand, I had good time hanging out with her as well. Btw try to contact them directly, not through SGM for better price. Good luck~

• 2 weeks later...
Gonna look up their b&a pictures! can you recommend me other clinics for rhinoplasty?