BeautyHacker

Urgent. Dr Chang at Wannabe PS = Malpractice Surgeon from GRAND?

On this forum there were a couple people who said that a "Dr Chang from Grand" was sued for malpractice and eventually left and went to work at Wannabe PS. Indeed there is currently a Dr. Chang at Wannabe PS who is famous for his undereye blepharoplasty with fat repositioning:

We all know the internet can be very dangerous as people can say anything, but does anyone know if its true that Dr Chang at WannaBe was formerly sued for malpractice at Grand? The only reason why I want to confirm is because i think i did read that dr chang used to work at grand that part seems to be confirmed? Im just not sure if the malpractice information was true or not.

no that's just coincidence, please don't empower hearsay by giving it a platform. many korean docs just happen to share last names: lee, kim, park, chang, yang, etc... he did work at grand, but that was ages ago. the doc you're referring to fled korea.

so to give u some peace of mind, the chang at wannabe happened to work at grand, but is a different chang from what ur thinking.

Thank you. Honestly part of the way to overcome hearsay is through posts like yours and a thread like this . Otherwise people just chatter privately. It's important to dispel rumors with facts publicly.

who are you though? you only have 1 post. have you had surgery with dr chang at wannabe?