BeautyHacker

Can anyone recommend the best clinic for multiple surgeries?

Hi, all. I'm 27 years old girl from Australia.
So I'm considering to get many surgeries which I wish to go in one day.
Due to Corona virus, I'm looking at the date during December in this year.

- Liposuction
- face lifting
- rhino
- fat graft

I've started searching clinics in Seoul but I have no idea which clinics I should choose.
Can anyone recommend a good clinic for surgeries above?
I've heard of some massive hospitals but they seem to overspend on marketing.

I'd appreciate some help from you all! Thankss!!

Be careful with this kind of question here,there might be promoters who try to suggest their clinic is the best.anyway you should search for good doctors instead of good clinics

Not sure about the lipo, but Namu has produced some amazing results when it comes to facial surgery.
Also check out Hyundai.
View is also another good clinic but they are significantly more expensive than aforementioned.

Honestly, I like to look at other people's real reviews or real pictures of people who got the procedures done when I go for these sort of things. Some of the famous ones I heard of were JK, Wonjin, Namu, Regen, View, Nana, etc. Check out their SNS and blogs because I think they have a lot of pictures provided there. Different clinics are famous for different things because the doctors specialize in different fields I think. For double eyelid and nose, I might consider Wonjin and Namu, but for body procedures like breast augmentation and lipo I saw that their doctor was pretty experienced. Hope you find the right clinic for you. Try consulting with them online too since you don't have to necessarily choose at that moment.

As some one said be careful about what ppl say here; I've heard some PS clinics do viral marketing on this forum.
I dun know anything but I can recommend you DA for rhino. I've got ma nose botched in the states but I got successful revision at DA. I didn't like invasive change which people recognise that ma nose is plastic so I told doc that I like natural shape. I had been really confused until I went DA for f2f consultation. The consultant and doc were worth trusting and I decided to do the revision at there. Doc made my nose based on what I said and now I really love ma nose! Try online consultation first and narrow down your lists

Wherever you choose, you should choose the hospital or clinic that has residing anesthesiologists. Plus, I'd recommend going somewhere that has multiple doctors who have their own surgery specialty, not only one doctor performs multiple surgeries at once.

My advice is that you check out the clinics' before and after to find the styles that you like. Check their SNS and read their blogs. Different clinics are known for different procedures and have their own unique styles as well. It's important to find the style that suits u!

I personally am planning to get my eyes and nose done and am looking at DA (a bit out of my price range though) and Hyundai. I'm siding towards Hyundai as they are within my price range and I like their style. I've postponed my plans due to coronavirus though.

I wish u luck in finding a good clinic!

Totally agree with this. I would suggest making your decision based on the rhino first, checking what kind of results they achieve, some surgeons favor natural results while others have their type of doll line.

As far as I know, those surgeries you've mentioned are something that hershe plastic surgery performs. I got my breast done there. You add hershe on your list to contact with them.
I also agree that people need to perform surgery with the most reliable doctor though.
There is no best surgeon or best clinic, you gotta contact with them first and see which clinic you feel the most trustworthy with.

If you are looking for several procedures at once, I would recommend you go for relatively big clinics/hospitals. Because they would have many doctors that specialized in each procedure, plus, you can make sure you are in highly safety standard of equipments. If you are not sure where to choose, you can consult with agency like Docfinder and Ever Healthcare. BUT make sure you contact to those clinic privately so you can compare prices/services.

• 3 weeks later...
So true! You need to research thoroughly before you go. The bigger clinics do lots of marketing. So I searched before and afters online and got my rhinoplasty done at marble rather than the bigger clinics, and they were popular amongst the locals.

Hello, what made you chose Marble and are you happy with your result? Looking for a clinic myself...