BeautyHacker

Breast Augmentation Review (Opera Plastic Surgery)

Hi My name is Tran. I want to share my experience.

****bottom of the review I attached my before/after

Finally, I did Breast surgery at Opera Plastic Surgery:smile: Before going to Korea, I was so nervous because of COVID-19. But as soon as I arrived airport. The airport staff checked every person entering the country thoroughly. So it took a long time to leave the departure gate. LOL But, all Koreans wear Mask and there was hand sanitizer everywhere. so i was a little relieved and as I saw on the news, Korea's virus response is excellent.

Anyway! the introduction is too long haha,

I think you guys just want to see my review.

I don’t mention the review of consultation because I already uploaded about that.
Please find my previous post!

Okay first, I had been thinking about getting something done on my breasts since I was a teenager. So I decided to do surgery and I think it was successful. After completing the payment in hospital (the surgery day), I changed my clothes into a dark pink gown and took pictures in different angles. And I waited for a while to meet Dr. Kwon again.

I went to the toilet and the staff and translator assisted me into the surgery room. I laid down on the mattress and got the IV injection inserted into my arm before the anesthesiologist put on the mask on my face, asking me to take some deep breathe.

What’s amazing is that I closed my eyes for a second and it was already over!

A nurse and translator helped me to walk into the patient’s room. I stayed 3 or 4 hours to take a rest. It was Not too painful. The nurse in the treatment room helped me to wear the corrective bra and wrapped around my upper chest. She was really kind.

On that day, I wasn’t’ felt pain because of the medication, but I little bit felt the next day but it was not the point where I couldn’t live my life! I am now eating something well and sleeping very well. Also, Clinic staffs are monitoring me for checking my progress.

Anyway, thank you for reading my review and I will give you a review that gets better and better

If anyone wants to know more detailed information, feel free to ask me bye :3

가슴 전(수정) (1).png 가슴 전(수정) (2).png

Hello I am from Us too:smile: I stayed 2 weeks In Korea! Don't worry about that it was not a fearful surgery than i thought
If you have another question, why don't you contact the opera?
email - [email protected]
kakaotalk - operaps
she is a translator of Opera Clinic

• 2 months later...
can I ask you how much it costs? I am really interested in going to opera as I hear good things from Dr. Kwon and yours looks great! Thanks in advance!