BeautyHacker

I Visited several Korean clinics for my breast surgery (OPERA)

Hello! I am from France.

I want to share my consultation experience.
I hope you guys get useful information by reading my post.

Let's start!

I booked a few consultations to make up my mind. I already visited Opera and also had experience of rhinoplasty in Opera plastic surgery. I am really really satisfied with result. But I wanted new Clinic to compare. So first, I made an appointment with Opera clinic. Opera’s staff were welcoming my re- visiting. The first thing I really consider is just price. As expected Opera is the cheapest clinic. I was impressed with their reasonable quote already during online consultation, however still doubt why it is so cheaper than other clinics but during the consultation, Doctor listened and answered to all of my questions (even the technical stuffs) and made sure I understood how he will proceed for my operation step by step. I had a vague idea of what I wanted (natural looking, a full B cup/Small C). I have been recommended to go with 330cc Sebin(this is one of the prosthesis)
I don’t remember the name of the surgeons exactly I consulted with but maybe Dr. Shin?Sin?

He is very kind and delicate.

FRESH CLINIC explained to me precisely what they would recommend on my face but here again, it was kind of expensive and it seems like they wanted me to do more procedure than I wanted. They said I could get a discount if I did my whole face so I gave up on it.

ID clinic's consultation was fair and they offered a good discount too if I do fat liposuction, for instance (3.5 millions) but I also only wanted to do breast surgery.

So after having 3 consultation, I made another consultation again with Opera to see they really understood what I wanted then I finally booked the surgery. It becomes my second choice. I'm sure the above clinics do deliver good surgeries but for me, Opera was the right choice. my surgery was confirmed on 27th March

I will also post my real-review of Breast Augmentation.

Please wait kindly and I hope my surgery becomes successful. SEE YOU SOON! :3

• 2 months later...