BeautyHacker

arm and thigh lipo+FC, Dream or NANA????

hi guys, i've been a memeber and lurking around purseofurm for like 5 years and now im finally committed to getting my plastic surgery done in sk so im researching my ass off lol. i plan to get arm+thigh lipo along with zygoma reduction and possibly acculift with fat graft to help with the sagging which im expecting will happen eventually if not right after.

im hesitating between DREAM (lipo with dr hong jin myung and fc with dr kim) and NANA (lipo with dr hwang dong yeon and fc with dr kim hyung jun). does anyone, anyone at all, have any experience with any of those clinic and doctos for those procedures. please feel free to share i would love to here any opinions, ANY suggestion is welcome.

ps: i know this is so random but since i dont know if @K Couture is still active on the forum, does anyone know where she got her BODY lipo done? i know she was in sk for this but she didnt say where. shes so knowledgable i would love to hear her story. @K Couture if ur reading this please pm me you'd be saving someones life and thats always a good thing to do lol.

thank youuuuu:smile::smile::smile::smile::heart::heart::heart:

Hi, choukette. Hope all goes well for you and your ps journey!!
Regarding your post, while "quarantined" at home, I saw a liposuction review video of Nana I think and Dr. Hwang explains the pros and cons of lipo and how it's done, etc. I found it very informative. I wanted to get lipo for my inner thighs, but I've always been afraid. After seeing their live surgery video, I'm still afraid lol but the results seem really convincing and I would also like to get it done before Summer comes :/

Hi isabella, im thinking of doing mine end of the summer as well if the situation with the virus permits. im pretty much decided on nana now. the consultant is super sweet and dr hwang seems like such a pro from the vdo you talked about hehe. let me know if you end up going there for lipo we can stay in touch :smile: xx

Sure! I would love to share the experience. I heard lipo really begins AFTER the surgery. Since you have to do a lot of after care post-op like wearing the compression garment and stuff like that :smile: