BeautyHacker

Planning Getting Epicanthoplasty Rhinoplasty Surgery

Hi, I'm new here, register purseforum proposely to get more info on South Korea Plastic Surgery. I'm interested to get epicanthoplasty and rhinoplasty in South Korea. I been shortlisted View and Hanabi, any members here can share their experience from these 2 hospital? Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I got my nose done at Hanabi in December 2018. My biggest concern was that I had a very flat-looking nose. The surgeon used a gore-tex implant to extend my nose bridge, and he used some ear cartilage to project the tip of my nose. As you probably now, Hanabi is well known for their natural looking aesthetic - that's what I wanted and what I got :smile:

I felt very safe both pre- and post-op. All the staff were friendly, and the surgeon was very skilled. However, I would not say I'm 100 % satisfied with the outcome. Before my surgery I had a slight hump on my lower nose bridge (before the tip of the nose), and that's still there. I think it's due to some of the ear cartilage have absorbed. But overall, I think my nose looks nice, except for the almost-not-visible hump.

Conclusion: Although I'm not 100 % satisfied, I still don't think my nose is botched at all. You have to be really observant to notice the little hump. And I still think the surgeon @ Hanabi is professional and competent! I would recommend him.

I'm planning to do my rhinoplasty in Korea as well, how long did you stay in Korea? would 10 days be enough?

I think so but it depends on when you will remove your stitches from the nose. You should ask the clinic about it, just to be sure:smile: Personally I think (don’t quote me on that) I was staying in Seoul for 10 days

I recommend you watch this informative video before using gortex, i would never use gortex tbh

Hi dear, why said so? besides gore tex any recommendation? not feeling like want to use my rib as nose bridge

I'm also considering materials for rhino right now, and after what i've heard of experiences, gore tex naturally adjust into the nose. And since i want a higher bridge, its gonna end in getting a revision a couple of years later. (and gore tex is difficult to take out) Im thinking silicone myelf, but ofc dont know yet. I heard mostly rib is used in revision cases.

ya, very dilemma now

• 3 weeks later...
I read about mesh rhinoplasty in this forum and the result looked reaaally flexible, but I also read that its prone to infection and get absorbed by the body, so I would also say silicone is the best option for me.