BeautyHacker

Acculift for jawline and lower cheeks

Has anyone gotten acculift without any other lifting procedures (i.e. thread lift)? I've been searching through posts and havent been able to find many experiences of getting only acculift. Even searching websites, the patients seem to get multiple procedures to accompany the acculift. I was recommended to get only acculift on my jawline and lower cheeks to smooth out my face and clean up my jawline. I'm wondering if it is even worth it as a procedure on its own. I don't have a lot of facial fat, so I don't think it will cause sagging, but I am on the fence about getting it done.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually went ahead and got acculift on my jawline, jowls, and double chin. I'm still swollen, but I can already see a major difference and I'm loving it! I'll post pics soon. So far, I'm happy with it. I personally wouldn't do acculift anywhere higher than my jowls. I've heard stories of people having unevenness or having to much fat taken out on the cheeks, which aged them. I think facial fat is important, especially as we get older, so I wouldn't want to permanently take cheek fat out. Also, they say that the laser tightens the skin, but I think if somone already has loose skin or sagging prior to getting acculift, it wouldn't really help with tightening and they might be left with some mild loose or sagging skin. That's just my opinion based on what I've read and my experience.

• Like 1

Hi Agsneak, im considering the same procedure but more to balance out my cheek since one side is slightly chubbier than the other (i know, werid right) may i ask you where you got urs done and how much u paid? did it hurt afterwards? i wanna get it done the same time as arm and thigh lipo so hopefully i can handle the pain. thanks so much :smile:

I went to ID. It's not super painful, but the areas are sore to touch afterwards. I'm 7 days post op and a lot of the swelling has gone down but it's definitely still noticeable.

Hi! Don’t you mind to share about the price of this op?

I was quoted 4mil krw for the double chin, jawline, and lower cheek area. But because of a promotion they had going on at the time of booking, I received a discounted price.