BeautyHacker

botched des and looking for revision+ pics

upload_2020-5-1_15-29-9.jpeg
upload_2020-5-1_15-29-25.jpeg
Guys please help me. My des history I did my eyelid surgery at yanhee with dr pitch about 1.5 years ago. As you guys see that my eyes are puffy and deep scars and can’t fully open my eyes. I don’t know if it can be fix. Some people ask me if my eyes got infected. I am so embarrassed and depressed. Please help me choose the clinic please. Do you guys know which doc in Korea is good at revision des. I am considering dream plastic clinic. I have already ask Dream for my eyes and still hasn’t reply yet. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
I asked Dream twice from email and whatsapp they don’t reply. I think bec my eyelids are damage forever and they cannot not fix it. I am so depressed why did I get my surgery without researching

Hi @lalia2 ,I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please find strength and press on!!

You mentioned in your first post that you are unable to open your eyes fully. Have you done a MRD1 (Margin Reflex Distance) test with an ophthalmologist to determine if you have ptosis? If an MRD1 indicates upper eyelid droop of 2mm or more, you might be able to get surgery by paying through medical insurance in your home country.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, i am on the same boat and looking for revision too. My eyes are even more damaged than yours. They are uneven, the lids are on the funny shape with so much scars. And the worst thing my eyes could not fully close, there is a little space between upper lid and lower lid so it makes my eyes sensitive and causing tears at night while sleeping.i had them done in my country about 4 years ago. I think this is time I need to get a revision. I am not looking for a perfect eyes after revision, just better than now because i aldeady they are so damaged

I am also looking to do revision after getting botched in Korea. It’s very frustrating...I consulted at many places face to face in Korea, but just mostly seem ripping off foreigners. I consulted at Dream too, surgeons were very rushed with too many patients, I feel like they don’t have time to assess properly. I still haven’t yet found a revision surgeon that I’m fully confident in.