BeautyHacker

Narrow airway, Obstructive Sleep Apnea Caused by Dr. Oh REGEN!

I had a consultation today with an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon who showed me the cuts Dr. Oh made and he moved my jaw way too back (clockwise) and the cuts he made make it very difficult for a revision surgery.
He showed me my airway which is very abnormally narrow now which explains why I choke a lot when I am eating food, and since the surgery have been snoring very loudly ( I never snored before) and my partner witnesses me not breathing for 30 seconds multiple times a night. Which is concerning for Obstructive Sleep Apnea. I have an appointment with a Pulmonologist and will have to get a sleep study.
My new surgeon confirmed that this a medically necessary revision surgery due to my very narrow airway and likely OSA , and choking episodes. So Dr. Oh did not just ruin me from the outside but from the inside too.
I also likely need my bottom teeth removed and orthodontics to prep.
However due to the cuts and difficulty he showed me prosthetic jaws that might need to be used which are very very expensive to custom make.
Dr. Oh has ruined my life and needs to refund me

I choke now, I snore, I gasp for air at night and am physically deformed.
ALso my lower lip is very dry and peeling all the time now.
He also noted Dr. Oh likely did not give me the correct measurment about moving my jaw back 6.5 mm he said its much more.
I NEED THE OPERATIVE and CONSENT forms which Suyen still has withheld from me.
It may take a whole year to plan this surgery.

I'm really sorry you are going through this. On the positive note atleast now you know what to do and the damage he caused. How much are the custom jaw implants? I may need the same as well as I feel like my face has lost its structure and overall shape.

Hi thanks
The custom jaw implant is for just one area like the tmj area and it is 30,000 for a pair but it isn’t changing the jaw line he sawed off
If you look at South Korea no tie two jaw surgery they make a vertical break in your lower jaw and it’s there that it is making it difficult to redo the jaw surgery because it can be fragile when we have to go back and make another fracture
Suyen’s awful she’s ignored me for two weeks now

I don't much about TMJ and where abouts in the lower jaw it occurs but I saw a guy on Youtube who had jaw implants covering jaws and chin. It definitely gave him angularity and contours. Have you decided on a surgeon already?

**** these are the things that aren't mentioned about contouring . First of all I'm so sorry that you are going through this and by sharing your story many people will be informed about the true risks of this procedure. I can't believe how callously the clinic is treating you especially when they are in the wrong. I hope that the new surgeon who does the revision will be loads better and you get back a feeling of peace again.

Hi this is the type of jaw implant they showed me because the no tie two jaw surgery in Korea makes vertical cuts vs the American way is to fixate the lower jaw and slide it forward and the cuts are more lower along the jaw line my new surgeon said my jaw should look normal by just moving it forward even though dr oh cut off all my jaw line he didn’t think I should do anything about the lost bone there and he thinks we should leave my genioplasty alone even though it’s a bit short but he thinks by the counterclockwise move my chin should lengthen

I didn’t decide for sure for my surgeon and want to go on a few consultations in June after covid allows it but I do really like this new surgeon

Thank you.
yes it was this week when I get my ct scan and truly saw how narrow my airway was I was so scared. My partner told me I was snoring so loudly and gasping for air at night like 30 seconds not breathing and every night but I didn’t take it seriously until I saw the airway so narrow and got even more upset about what dr oh did to me!
obstructive sleep apnea can lead to early death , stroke , heart attack , also my narrow airway is also narrowing my esophagus explaining my frequent choking episodes. One day I could choke to death!
yes Suyen has ignored me for two weeks and won’t produce the documents
My new surgeon has worked on revisions from South Korea. I felt better that he can fix me but it will take 2 years. I don’t really want to see my family or friends and 2 years is long but I have to do it right and get the orthodontics first and no shortcuts
I really hope I don’t need the custom implants.
I can’t believe South Korea allows plastic surgeons to do a dental surgery ! No one should go to a plastic Surgeon for Two jaw surgery it has be an oral and maxillofacial surgeon
If you have no functional problems please do not do this surgery! It is not worth it at all!!!
Dr oh collected his money and ignored me since I really don’t know what he was thinking by moving my jaws back so far and not considering my airway !
people with severe obstructive slee apnea get mandibular maxillar advancement which is what my two jaw will do advance it back to open my airway

I’m glad people can learn from this and I hope don’t go to Dr. Oh

Yes he should take responsibility but he won’t he’s too arrogant

I got an estimate of my surgeries for revision today and it’s so expensive I want to cry!!!!
There’s 2 phases as I said
1 remove two wisdom teeth. Two lower teeth, possibly a Coracoid bone where dr oh messed up and it’s limiting my jaw opening
Then braces
Then two jaw surgery
This is costing over 100,000 dollars !!!!!
If medical insurance doesn’t have an expection to two jaw surgery it can possibly be half covered by insurance for the surgery
Not the braces or the wisdom teeth etc
this is over 2 years and it is not a joke
Dr oh and Suyen haven’t replied to me in over 2 weeks and won’t give me the reports

You definitely have to take getting proper sleep very seriously, disrupted sleep over time will increase your risk of many diseases including Alzheimers which makes sense as the protein that causes it is normally removed during sleep. Do whatever you can to get this fixed as your health should takes precedence over looks. I hope medical insurance will cover some of this since your sleep is affected, also Regen should compensate you for the damage they've done. Given they are not responding to you, have you looked into filing for mediation? I'm not sure how effective this service is but it's a public government sanctioned organization meant for cases like yours: https://www.k-medi.or.kr/eng/index.do

Hi, yes my medical conditions are my top concern.
I am going to do the sleep study tonight and get results next week
I know obstructive sleep apnea is very serious! I was healthy. Now I may have OSA which over time can cause high blood pressure, like you said alzheimer's so many dangerous conditions, sleepiness during the day, etc.
My new surgeon said the severely narrow airway alone is a medical need for surgery.
If I have OSA I will need a CPAP until I can get my jaw surgery to advance my jaws back and open my airway. I never had a breathing problem before.
I also choke if I eat too fast, the esophagus is just so narrow now. IT frightens me I can choke to death. I've had co-workers come down the hall see me choking and trying to get water.
Yes I think medical insurance can help cover some but my surgeon is out of network so it is difficult and still expensive on my part. I will go on more consultations.

Yes regen and Dr. OH really need to compensate me for damages, cost of revision surgery, pain and suffering, tooth damage, medical conditions, so many things.

I am researching the K-medi I have heard about it.