BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty results at NAMU got really bad and swollen overtime! What to do?

You can save overtime or take out a loan you can pay in installments or get financing. If I needed rhino I'd rather be paying it for years than living a life of regret and endless cycle of surgery getting revisions for a common procedure such as a nose job.

The name of the injection is 흉살 주사(hyungsul jusa), which is often used for scar treatment in Korea.I was recommended this injection in exactly the same condition as you. I was told that I can only use it up to 3 times because it is steroid, but I can't expect much effect.

I went to several hospitals for counseling, and they told me that I should support my nostrils firmly with my own ribs because my skin is thick.I hesitate to undergo surgery again because of the cost and the burden of my body.Your nose is very natural and you have the option to compromise if you don't have a functional problem.

because they would probably know what went wrong and how to fix it, if the reasoning for bad nose is maybe my bodie's or skin's fault, and i already paid them a lot of money to begin with so id rather want a free revision. pretty disappointing since it seems like the general consensus of purse forum of namu us highly positive

the injections did hurt a lot and it is
Open rhinoplasty-tipplasty, bridge augementation, alar reduction, septal deviation correction with silicone implant

Well then you should do just that. Hope it works out in the end and keep your nose.

i did not want to throw shade at namu either but how they responded to me after i went to them questioning why it is so bad is why i am right now

the injections did hurt a lot and it is
Open rhinoplasty-tipplasty, bridge augementation, alar reduction, septal deviation correction with silicone implant

so since cant expect much results from injection, when namu was offering only injections they were just trying to cheap out?

Really sorry to read this @shubertsamson. Many young people cannot afford US prices ($20k+) and travel to Korea but in Korea they charge less for rhino because they often use silicone implants. In the US and U.K. they harvest rib cartilage which is strong and long lasting with overnight hospital stays for general anaesthesia. The U.K. is cheaper (£10k) than the U.S, but costs about the same as Korea for rib rhinoplasty ($12k) so if you do go to Korea for rhino, find a rhinoplasty surgeon experienced in ear or rib cartilage rhinoplasty. Silicone is a quick fix but it is a synthetic implant which can get dislodged, move or get infected. That said I have seen beautiful results for silicone rhino with my surgeon Dr Seo at MVP for around 3 million won or $3k. If dissolvable sutures were used inside the nose, by 9 months they may have dissolved which may cause the nose to go back to the original pre op shape. I think instead of asking for a free revision, save your money and find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can fix with ear or rib cartilage. If they suggest donor rib cartilage, run a mile as donor rib has a high rate of reabsorption. In the US and U.K. they only use autologous cartilage. Too many young people are lured by social media and the b+a noses yet they do not follow up these people for years to see how stable the nose remains or not. A good rhinoplasty should last at least 15 years so is worth paying more for a better and long lasting result. Silicone nose implants like silicone breast implants last on average 3-10 years. In the US, I would recommend Dr Nassif. In the U.K. I would recommend my rhino surgeon Dr Ion. I paid £7k for rib rhino but that was 4 years ago and got a multiple op discount as had it with chin shaving. I think he is £10-12k now. In Korea I would recommend Dr Jin for rib rhino revision in men as he gives a very straight masculine nose. He charges $10-12k cash. Thank you for sharing your experience and including photos. You are both brave and generous as it will help others researching rhinoplasty.

i could not because of their policy :sad:
Please note, we don’t publish duplicate or post-op questions. Post-op questions are:

but i am 80% sure it is post beak deformity now, even 6 months ago i was kind of thinking to myself wow my nose looks like a bird's beak :sad: