BeautyHacker

People that have Motiva Implants, are you happy with it? Does it feel natural? How much did it cost?

I think Motiva are a bit overpriced. My surgeon Dr. Lee ( he is from regen ps) suggested to get Sebbin and I’m beyond satisfied with the choice I made. They do feel and look very natural and the price was lower than Motiva. A friend of mine got Motiva and we both think there’s no difference between our results…

Motiva is more expensive, when I was consulting I got to feel the implants so I decided to go with motiva. It was squishy and I liked the feel of it. I dont have anyone to compare to, but I'm really happy with the result and it looks natural.

My BA doctor gave me 2 options of Mentor and Motiva Nanochip. They told me that the Mentor was FDA approved for both its inside and outside layer, while the newest Motiva Nanochip has only been approved for its inside layer, the outside layer is in the approval process. Motiva is a popular choice at his clinic for its water drop form when stand up/laydown, but I went with Mentor because it's been used for many many years (Motiva is newer) and my breast is a little bit sagged so I don't want the water drop.
If you have no breast, the Motiva water drop is a great choice. If you already have some amount of volume, go with the round implant.

• 3 weeks later...