BeautyHacker

Thigh liposuction result after 2weeks

Hello everyone! 2 weeks ago I had thigh liposuction at 365mc Hospital in Seoul! Everything went very well and I have had no complications afterwards. The first few days in recovery were difficult, but after the 5th day I felt amazing! It has been 2 weeks and I have almost no pain and can finally sit down again. The only thing is my bruises have moved down due to gravity and turned yellow as they fade. My legs itch sometimes because of the natural healing process. And I have developed small lumps in the inner upper thigh, which is all completely normal. I have my stitches removed tomorrow and will start the post-operation care which is part of the package at 365mc! Another big reason why I chose 365mc, despite their professionalism and specilization, is because they do post-operation care. This is vital to reducing swelling, brusing, and lumps after surgery. I have heard many places do not offer this as part of their package, leaving clients to find their own post-operation care. Honestly, I do not have a lot of bruises because my doctor did such a great job. My procedure was only 1 hour and I had no complications. The doctors at 365mc are the most experienced and professional in the Korean market for liposuction. If you are in Korea or Asia, I would highly recommend getting liposuction done at 365mc because I think they are the safest option.
if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comments! Below, you can see my before photo. I am wearing black leggings over my compression garment now. I can not wait for the swelling to go away and see the final result!

I think this marketing strategy is blackfiring the clinic. I've always had a good impression of them as they are a big hospital that only do lipo and nothing else, seemed very trustworthy. But these recent thigh lipo threads are just too many and not even well written or provide any information. Feels like they're just spamming.