BeautyHacker

Help me jaw surgery korea

I suffer from a large face size and would like to have minimally invasive surgery in Korea I have a lot of concerns as I had previously undergone rhinoplasty but the results were not satisfactory and I experienced great frustration and depression that almost killed me very afraid that I would choose a wrong doctor I would like an excellent doctor for jaw surgery in Korea Please help me with the best doctor because I do not want to try it then it failed and then depression about my appearance and disappointment Hope and sadness

If it’s about your muscles I think a session of botox injects should help, I got few but later realized that it’s more about my bones. got consultations at few hospitals and so far liked an offer from regen. Dr. Oh suggested to get two-jaw and now I’m thinking about it. I’ve seen one girl review about him, very disappointing but I also saw so many amazing results of his work… So, I think it worth it to meet him in person which I’m now planning to do. Hope it helps you.