BeautyHacker

Asian rhinoplasty without implant? Clinic recommendations?

Hello everyone,
I've read many threads on here about nose surgery and it seems like most asians get silicone or rib implants to raise the height of their nose but I'm curious to know if anyone here has had a rhinoplasty without an implant on the bridge.
My nose is big with a hump, wide bones and a bulbous tip so I'm mostly interested in reducing its size and I'm not too ambitious about getting a higher nose. I've heard that korean doctors still like to use a thin silicone implant after shaving down the hump, is that correct? Are there maybe any clinics that are recommended who have experience in no-implant rhino? I'm not 100% opposed to getting an implant but I would feel more comfortable without one.

I've photoshopped my nose to what I want it to look like, does this look achievable and what procedures would this require? Thanks!
Pl12.jpg Pl11.jpg

Hi there. If you're not looking to make your bridge higher and you just want to either alter the tip of the nose or remove the hump in the middle of your nose, you can shave down the hump and get alar base reduction to narrow the tip or just get basic tip surgery.
However, I think doctors prefer to insert a silicone implant because it looks more balanced out that way and the line is much smoother that way.