BeautyHacker

Finding right clinic for multiple surgeries

I would spend much money if the result gives me the perfect image of what I've been dreaming of.
But, still I get to keep asking myself whether this clinic is the right one for me.

Anyone has idea to find the best clinic?
I have contacted ID, BNBG, HERSHE, Regen, NANA (a friend of mine has got her breast done here), and VIP.
Those clinics firstly came up when I googled..
I want to do my nose, breast, face contouring and skin whitening..
Most of the consultation went smooth but I found no difference with each english staff's explanation.

I'm thinking to go to Korea as soon as the COVID-19 quarantine is lifted up, probably by this year..
Surgery method, airport pick up and their experiences are pretty much the same but how do I pick the right one?

I think these are very big clinics that advertise a lot, and the price go with. You should research a bit more on this forum. Me too I want different surgeries so I might stay longer time in Seoul and go to 2 or 3 different places. I don't have a big budget so for me I like Mine clinic, Opera and MVP. Because they can do different procedures at more decent price but each clinic are better at some procedures only. So make good research here and there. Check before and after pictures that look more what results you would like. Also you can decide only after having consultation because often your top choice become your least favorite when you see on spot. Good luck! Trust your feeling also :smile: