BeautyHacker

V-line surgery & Surgery buddies

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum but would love to meet people who have experience in PS, had done it before, and other people who are new like me. I am 23 yo female from CA, USA planning on going to SK for v-line and zygoma reduction. I also have a square jaw. If anyone has good recommendations for clinics or places to avoid, please let me know! I have been researching and saw a lot of mixed reviews on all clinics but I’m narrowing it down to View and TFD but I’m open to all suggestions. Would love to hear your experiences and meet others. I am also looking to see if anyone would want to travel together. Thank you!

Hey,
I'm also new to this forum. I'm also a 23 yo female but I'm from NL. My plan is to get a zygoma reduction, vline and a rhinoplasty. View Plastic Surgery seems like a good clinic. When are you planning to go to SK for surgery ?

That’s what I’m getting minus the rhino. I’m planning next summer 2021, how about you?
Definitely would love to keep in touch as my Kakao ID is FabulousRabbits.

Hi! TFD is quite a good choice, I’ve seen lot of really good reviews on them. Have mixed opinion regarding the View… just recently saw a post about botched V-line or something… So far, there are lot of other places worth to visit, like Banobagi, JK or Regen. I know, there’ve been lot of drama around Regen’s Dr.Oh and bla-bla… But from my own experience, I can say (got only consultation with him so far) that he’s really experienced and sooo skilled. Good luck!

Thanks! I would love to talk to you more. Did you get surgery done at Regen? My Kakao is FabulousRabbits.