BeautyHacker

Male Rhinoplasty Information Inquiry

Hi everyone,

My name is Ralph. I'm an Asian male located in the US, am considering getting a rhinoplasty in South Korea. I've never had any PS in my life, and Thus I'm pretty clueless about where to go for reliable advice and guidance. I came across the purseforum. And then One of the posts there led me here. The reason I'd like to get a nose job is because: i want to fix my deviated septum that prevents me from breathing normally, and I want to build a higher nose bridge since I have a bulbous nose. I did quite extensive research regarding rhinoplasty, and I find the reviews pretty confusing. The reviews do not only lead me to a bunch of dead ends, but they also discourage me from getting the rhinoplasty. Would you guys mind sharing with me useful tips concering the great rhinoplasty surgeons or reliable trustworthy clinics that I can possibly go to. I would highly appreciate your helpful inputs. Thanks guys in advance.