BeautyHacker

Thinking of getting rhinoplasty + (Maybe) Facial conturing and DES revision. Costs? Recommendations for smth natural?

Hiya!

I'm planning on going to South Korea this August for a nose job and I am looking for clinics that more into natural and enhanced looks/nose rather than the perfect tall, barbie nose with the s-line profile etc. (which I feel like a lot clinics tend to advertise and promote, but I could be wrong). I am currently looking at Braun and from their videos their work seems pretty good but again I haven’t  done enough research to fully know. If anyone knows more about them please let me know!! View and DA  looks decent as well. 

Also, does anyone know the price range if I was to take all three procedures I've taken a look but they all seem to vary. Is it also true they might add discounts if you add in more procedures or if you mention you got a referral? Can you haggle prices even if you are a foreigner?