BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Hi Toronto-m,
Please e-mail me, so we can discuss the options we have and do some research together. If we ended up having revision in August in BK clinic, may be we could meet up in BK and share hotels together. what do you think?

i'm looking into a revisional eyelid surgery either at the BK Clinic this August 2009 or the states. I had a bad eyelid surgery last year... my fold is too big and too deep. i also have a great discomfort when I open my eyes, and now I can never fully open them because theres always this sensation there... that is what really bugs me most. Anyone thinking of a revision this summer in Korea?

Please feel free to contact me through email if you just want to talk about the revisional eyelid surgery.[/quote]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Toronto-m,
Please e-mail me, so we can discuss the options we have and do some research together. If we ended up having revision in August in BK clinic, may be we could meet up in BK and share hotels together. what do you think?

i'm looking into a revisional eyelid surgery either at the BK Clinic this August 2009 or the states. I had a bad eyelid surgery last year... my fold is too big and too deep. i also have a great discomfort when I open my eyes, and now I can never fully open them because theres always this sensation there... that is what really bugs me most. Anyone thinking of a revision this summer in Korea?

Please feel free to contact me through email if you just want to talk about the revisional eyelid surgery.[/quote]

Can I have your e-mail adress please ? I am considering Dr Kim too for my revisional surgery.
I apprecaite your reply. my emailaddress is :[email protected]

Thanks

Do you mind telling me where/who in Indonesia they had their surgery?

I'm every interested in fixing my eyelids to make the creases appear bigger. But i live in Australia. is it best to go over to Asia to do these procedures?

In my mind they might have more experience because a lot of Asian countries get that surgery done. but i also like the fact that Australia might have the latest technology and equipment and if anything happens it can be easily accessible.

hey everyone! I got my eyes done a year and a half ago in Kangnam, Seoul at ImageClinic. (imageclinic.co.kr) and LOVE my eyes. I love how eye makeup looks now hehe.

I remember doing lots of research and everyone talked about Oz Clinic and BK...my mom made a consultation with BK and the woman over the phone wasn't very nice, we also heard they have so many clients that they do a rushed job. I went to Korea from San Fran really wanting to do BK because it was all i heard about online but my friend did it at ImageClinic and her eyes were so pretty so I decided to book a consultation with Image.

I was very impressed. He was SO nice, answered all my questions, and spoke English! (I am half korean and cannot speak beyond basic level.) I was scared to go through the surgery but he made me feel so comfortable and safe. It's been almost two years and I still love my eyes...I didn't realize revisions were necessary until I stumbled on this board? It completely changed my look.

I definitely recommend the place though!

hi anyone ...Im looking to go to seoul for surgery in sep/09 ? I'm have been search around the south Seoul . Do anyone known about Kang Nam ( is call Imagge clinic ) or
BK ... I'm not very sure .... I'm a new here so can someone help > I'm need the eyelids >
It's there a good place to go .... I'm live in US, Texas. I'm love to have somebody be my accompany me .Pl ..If u known anyhing let me know

there are hardly any Asian PS in UK. but please do not let a Caucasian PS operates on your eyes. not that they are not good, they dont really understand the structures of Asian eyes. Based on all the blogs and forums I've read for a few months, and seeing before and after pictures from REAL patients, I would say Dr Park from OZ gives the most natural fold. Im going there myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Goodearth100, what websites did you go to see the before and after pics of real patients? I have found a few surgeons and 1 in particular that I'm in the process of arranging a consultation time - difficult in itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ashmi, i am going to go through the same procedure, would it be too much to see before and after pictures? did u go to the Oz Clinic? how was the clinic? clean how about the staff? i really would like to see the pics since i am both excited and nervous about the surgery. thanks