BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

I am planning to do the calf surgery around may 2013 with Dr. Jong. Anyone going around that time???

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi babyangle11,

Sorry I have not been to the forum for some time now. Im planning to go in July or September. May I know when are you planning to go? Can you give me your e-mail? You can pm me if you want to. (:

Poi

Hello ladies, I am sooo excited i found this page! I have been self conscious of my calves my whole life and I have only just started to wear skirts (always with thick black tights, even in summer :/.) I am seriously considering getting this procedure done as my calves are a huge 45mm :sad: can some of you please email me pictures of your before and after surgery? [email protected]

hi teenagedirt can u pm me some pics or email? how did u find Dr Jong? does he speak and understand english well? I am torn as not many people have gone to him but i would save so much money!

lol sorry I meant 45cm... I wish they were 45mm :smile:

Hi could I please have some pictures? before and after email is [email protected]

Do u have bulky muscle in your calves even when you stand ?
In my case, my calves used to be very bulky and muscular. When I tiptoe, it is like a mountain of muscles there, which makes my legs look extremely short.
Compression stocking will help if your calf is just big, not muscular. It provides you with the short term lift, tone effect. The moment you stop using it, your calves are back to normal

based on personal experience... I dont see how it may affect conventional way :biggrin:..but if you guys are creative type...need to be extra careful!:graucho:

just PM you my email.
Dr Jong can speak good english...one of the nurses can speak english, the others cant really speak.
I dont have any communication problem there.