BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same issue! I think it is mostly genetic. I can shape and tone mine up, but as far as losing much size, I have never been able to do that.

^^^^ same here...

I try jogging really slowly and for longer periods while concentrating to tighten my thighs (Focus on the thighs and I automatically put pressure on the muscles) and completely losening any pressure on my calves (does this make sense?)....

And just from jogging I've tightened up my calves a bit, but I can NEVER have one of those tight skinny long& lean calves... sigh...

I'm thinking Lypo will be the only way...
Remove all the fat cells there...

Oh! Another thing to try is pilates. Supposedly, it lengthens the muscles vs bulking up.....I'm not sure about that, but it is worth a try. :flowers:

She's right. on all counts. And I have several friends who would love to have your "problem" as they have super skinny stick legs (their words). Yoga is great for building longer, leaner muscles. I bet you look great, anyway. We always magnify what we think are our faults.

love, Pippi:flowers:

• 1 month later...
Whenever I work out my calves get bigger. I'm doing some cardio but no weights. I also just ordered Tubo Jam and am hoping the kick jam workouts will help. Does anyone know the proper exercise to get rid of fat calves?