BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have huge calves and guys love it! I've even been accused of having calf implants before. Just enjoy them! My ex used to have a term he used and he would just make a face like he was sucking on a lemon and call a chick "SRC" meaning Surgically Removed Calves! No one likes skinny, shapeless calves!!!!

If you are trying to lose weight on your calves, lots of lower-body work, such as squats and calf raises will help, as will running and swimming (esp. flutter kick strokes such as freestyle). I can also attest that ballet will give you kick-butt calves because so many of the moves are done on the ball of the foot. If you are too shy to sign up for a class, try a video. Basically, try to stay on the ball of your foot as much as you can.

Both my parents have very athletic legs so my calves are insanely huge. The trick for me is to just wear heels since it lessens the appearance of how big they are for me. Im afraid to work out my legs in fear that my calves will get bigger.

Here's a good thing for having muscular legs though lol Very off topic :smile:
2 years ago my right leg was run over by a yellow taxi cab and my leg didnt break! The doctor said I probably owed it to my calves and luck. If I had stick thin legs, I'm sure something would've snapped.

I would so elipticals. I do that with spinning and my calves are perfect calves. There is also this one machine where i work out and you **** in this machine on the cair and there is this board type thing and you push on it and the chair moves back. That seems to help too. But please limit yourselves on leg excercises because they will get bigger.

I meant sit. not the other thing. haha typo big time...i dont know how to edit the post.

• 2 weeks later...
I also have large calves, my BF loves them! He complements them often and compares them to his ex who was a gymnast, and fitness queen who worked her ass off to get them. As for me, I was born with them. LOL! My equal my BF's but he also trains hard to get what he's got. I consider myself very lucky as well as blessed.