BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

I think you can do it at a certain age. My ex's little brother was doing some excersices to be taller when he was about 13-18, he got way taller than my ex. they are basketball players so it was very important for them.

Back to topic??

I love my calves :love:, they are not super big but I love how they look when I wear heels, its is true you need to learn to love them. ITA with all the girls saying is way better than having cankles

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i so agree with u cos i have both! :crybaby:So wat i can do is to reduce the size of my calves as i cannot reduce my cankles.. plan to buy OSIM Uzap King. Heard tht it really works to help burn fats.

I've heard that pilates is supposed to be particularly good for this sort of thing. Maybe you could look into something like that. Exercise is good for you anyway, even if it doesn't thin your calves.

ITA w/the ppl who mentioned self-acceptance. :heart::heart::heart:Many times we're so self conscious about things that other ppl don't even notice (they're busy being self conscious about frizzy hair or a pimple or whatever). Not saying that this is your case but may be something to think about.

As a last resort: dark tights.

I know some people who have tried botox and it has not worked. It was very expensive and ended up with no results. It would take massive amounts to do anything to the calf muscles and then you would have to keep going back. I wouldn't recommend it.

Ugh I am WITH you. I'm 5'2 and 103 pounds - but my calves are like HALF of my weight I swear - lol. I swear they're like the same size as my THIGHS - so it just looks very, very weird - for this I hardly ever wear dresses because my calves are like 5 times the size of my arms - and I'm sooooooooo petite up top that my chunky calves look very inproportionate with the rest of me :s :crybaby:

I'm in a similar situation. I'm 5' and when I look at pictures, sometimes it's okay but there are other shots that are just hideous the size of my calves.

• 3 weeks later...
wow.. my first time here and I find this great thread! i think its great how everyone is so open about their bodies. i recently had my calves operated on as well in korea at the oz clinic about 2 1/2 weeks ago. so far i cant really tell b/c i think my legs have swelled up and i was devastated after removing the bandages a few days ago and discovering that they were basically the same size before the operation but just a few days before they were noticeably smaller. i know it takes up to a year to see the final results but im a very impatient person. can anyone else who has done this offer any advice or progress reports? anything would be helpful. thanks!