BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Do you know how much the botox last? and how much?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi @cutesnoppy and @roverbaby could you please send me your before and after pics with dr jong please? I'm stressed about choosing between him and dr park for my calf surgery this December! my email is [email protected] please please reply? also any of you ladies that had dr. park? could i see your results as well please?

my stats are currently 5ft2, 11st, 42cm circumference on each leg :/ I've been losing weight, I've lost 3stone so far, and I plan to get it done in December to give me enough time to lose an extra 3 1/2 stone!

please reply ladies! :smile:

Why is it so quiet on here ladies??

I've received 2 quotes for my combined surgeries so far.. one is £9900 this is with a 10% discount (if i pay in cash!) the other was £8600 (might be more depending on how much lipo I want) I'm nervous and very worried about who would be the best choice though, I can only find reviews of these surgeons on this site and I don't know if they are Board Certified.. I really do not want to fly all the way there and end up with a botched body :sad:(((
HELP ME PLEASE!

Hello everyone,

I am new to this and I really hope to be able to participate in this discussion. I have been very embarrassed with myself for having such bulky calves.

I am from United Kingdom and I am thinking of having my calf-reduction surgery done in summer 2016. Am wondering if anyone is thinking of having the same operation done with Dr.Park this year?

Hi! I havent got it done but am planning on doing it this summer, August (If I get the money in time)
Most people on the forum who shared their experience do not seem to have permanent side effects

Hi I can't access these photos..can anyone help?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I've been considering the same calf reduction surgery with Dr. Park - my challenge is I have three little chihuahuas and can't leave them for two weeks in Korea (I live in Scottsdale, AZ). So I am now considering Dr. Perry Liu in Beverly Hills. I consulted with him by phone and by sending photos via email. For me he recommended a combo of lipo with RF (he said it's hard to say for sure based on just looking at photos vs an in person consult), and said the RF might not even be necessary. But I tell you, the Before/After photos from Dr. Park at OZ Clinic are amazing! So I'm not sure what to do...

Hi, when did you have your calf reduction with Dr. Park in Korea? Did you travel from the U.S.? I'd really love to have this procedure with him...did you really have to remain in Korea for two weeks?

Hi, I live in Scottsdale, AZ and am considering the same procedure. In the research and planning stages and thought we could share info as we go along?

Hi everyone, no I havent got it done but thinking of doing it this summer. only for one calf actually, which is bigger. But I'm not sure if it's worth it

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Emily I am from UK and thinking of going to LA. Where do you live in UK. I live in London

Hi Brodon have you had your calves done yet. Was it a success?

I am a bit scared and just had an op so I was thinking more chiristmas. Also better in winter as in summer would be very uncomfortable I think.