BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Everyone's expectations will be different, in my opinion the results are noticeable. I'm not a photo forensics expert, so I can't comment on what looks photoshopped or not. This is just an example of a clinic that only specializes in treatment for legs, and they're pretty well known for it.

This is another clinic in Seoul that does leg augmentation called Hafis

[​IMG]

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I am around 6 months post op now ^.^
I havent posted before but i have questions for those 6 months po and beyond.

How are your scars?
How much do your calves fluctuate without bandages? Or do they not even change much?
When did you stop using bandages and compression stockings altogether?

I did surgery with Dr. Park, and I have no regrets. My beginning measurements were 37 and 37.5 cm I believe. My calves would always swell going up to 38 sometimes.

Now they are smallest 32 but sometimes will swell to 33.5. They look much better~

Your very lucky, I am 2 months post op... My before operation measurements are 37.5cm as well.. The smallest I had now is 34 but sometimes it goes back to 36-37

No I got mine done at oz clinic, it was the partial resection

Mine was actually expensive, a little under 7 thousand US dollars.
I highly recommend them although the pain at first is difficult

Who did you get yours done with? 2 months po i was around 32.

I actually would wrap my legs veryyy tight like there would be marks on my legs but it went away. My legs would swell a lot more before but now it isnt so bad.

I'm 2.5 months post op- have you got fluid floating around in the areas he removed the muscle ? Have you still got swelling?

What changes have you noticed between month 2 until now? When you used to wrap the bandages tightly, did your ankle use to swell up?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes yes yes they would. My feet would also turn a bit purple. I know this isn't really good for you but I was very paranoid. When it was too hard to walk I'd loosen the bandages. I don't recommend that you tighten them too too tight though.

Now i am 6.5 months PO.
In month 2 I would have to constantly bandage as my calves would swell a lot if i didn't. The scars are honestly not gone yet but faded a bit. I bought scar cream so hopefully it will help. I feel more comfortable with being bandage free and that didn't happen until month 6 but I'm sure this can be different for everyone.

Thanks for your answer. Around the 2-3 month mark did you notice swelling in the spaces he removed the muscle? Like fluid kind of thing? Also at 6.5 months post op do you notice that the skin has reattached to the muscle?

• 2 weeks later...
Hallo everyone. I am new to this tread. I have been doing a lot of research on calf reduction and i was wondering if someone could tell me about their experience with this surgery. My main concern is the pain after the surgery and furthermore which effect the calf reduction has on your walking and exercise. How long does it take before the swelling does away and will the calf reduction be permanent. I have heard of patients where their calves go back to same size the calf had before the reduction - What are your experiences with this?

I know i have been asking a lot of question but I just want to know if this surgery is worth it. I have been thinking about doing the surgery for about 2 years, but I live in Denmark which is a long way from Korea. I have also heard that Germany has a clinic that offers calf reduction as well. Does anyone have any experience with this clinic? I am currently thinking about having Dr. Park at the Oz clinic performing the surgery in the summer of 2016.