BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Dr P will decide whether or not you need lipo on your thighs. he will suggest it if he thinks you need it. :biggrin:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still gain weight, but your post-lipo shape will remain.

I think yoga would lengthen your silhouette and thus make your calves leaner...I have pretty bulk (actually very bulky) calves because i am a runner/soccer player/pretty much anything that is legwork, when I was small I used to be self conscious but I have come to embrace it. We don't all have to conform to some arbitrary standard of beauty, you know?

That said, all the ladies that have posted have given great advice!

• 2 weeks later...
It's fluctuating between 31.5~32.5! I really want it to go below 32! T_T I was 35cm anyway. The scars are mostly gone, actually! My right leg has a slightly darker shade than the rest of my skin colour, but I guess it isn't that obvious.

Why mid-march?? To wear short skirts? Haha:P

I paid by credit card. If you pay by US Dollars than you don't have to carry so many notes.

Thank you for responding. I'm planning my trip in May and wanted to know what was the best way to pay for things while in Korea. I contacted the hotel and the price they gave me was $90 a night. Does this sound pretty accurate to you? Also, do you pay for food in US dollars too? Any more info you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Try streching but I wouldn't do much exercise to them as that would more that likely bulk them up. I'm afraid the only answer is to lose weight :sad:. I have the same issue so I understand where you're coming from. :pout:

• 2 weeks later...
missus jung, aspiration will relieve the pain from fluid build up. I was nervous the first time he did the aspiration but it was the best feeling believe me and I couldn't wait to get it done everyday.