BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

my calves are not really swollen. it's my feet and ankles. basically the areas that are not bandaged up. my calves went from 40cm to 32cm. goal 33cm. but i know dr park said size and calf will continue to change. my limp is really a limp. i mean people know that i am not normal. however, I think it's going to be a while for me because dr park removed a lot of muscles. I've read in previous post that some people did not walk without a limp until 1-1.5 months. So i'll probably be one of those people. Some of the girls I met that had done the surgery were able to walk right away in flats with a small limp whereas I walked with a huge limp and had to wear the wedges to walk. Those girls, dr park only removed like 3-4cm. So it is individual. not everyone will be the same. just be prepared.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely! Let's stay in touch. I'm getting closer to being able to PM as well, so that will be nice. I'm in the same boat and haven't had too much time to think about this that much yet because of work. I will be leaving from the East Coast (hopefully mid-August) but it would be nice if our trips can coincide.

8 cm!!! Wow that is amazing!
How tall are you if I may ask?

I myself am looking for only 5 cm reduction.

i have a question for you jackkki.. do you feel that you have to use more strength on the knees when walking now that you have 8cm removed from your calves? (since calves did help support before)

THe only thing I can say is it does feel unstable behind the knee since the muscles were supporting it. when walking, it feels like something is missing behind the knee. thats the best way i can describe it. I would not say I have to use more strength on the knees rather feels like more weight on my ankles and feet to help with stability. This is normal while until fully healed

Hey guys!

My calves are 36cm and I'm about to email OZ now.
I'm so happy I found this forum, I've been unhappy about my calves for years, and even when I loose weight and am very slim my calves are huge and out of proportion to my body...
I always though lipo was the only option, and because I have mostly muscle and not fat I thought there was nothing I could do. I never knew the muscle could be operated on!!

Has anybody had any other surgeries done be OZ that aren't calf reduction?
I want to get rhinoplasty and cheekbone/jaw reduction done too.. but I don't know if OZ is good for that?
I've emailed VIP but they haven't replied..

Are there any other clinics that do calf reduction surgery?

dr park's clinic is small but clean and modern. his website is for sure old school and needs to be updated.

Hey ASHIMI,
Thank you for your post. I wasn't able to see your after picture, only the before one. Is there any chance you can post it again, or send it to me privately .
Thank you so much;)

I would be interested in seeing the pics too! I don't think I can PM yet though (did they just randomly up the minimum posts before we can PM from 5 to 10???!!) - anyway, if you could post that would be much appreciated!

Hi Ashmi,
I'd love to see your before and after photos! Could you PM me as well, please? Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble!

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I can't imagine what that feels like.
Do you think ankle/knee braces could help add stability while recovering?

Gsykes,
I wish you a speedy recovery! Please keep us posted on your progress :smile:

Hi Sunflower,
Sorry for not getting back to your earlier! I just sent you an email. I'm glad this thread is busy again :biggrin: