BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

I have always had the same issue! I think it might be because I played soccer when I was growing up (and as a young adult) so my calf muscles never get smaller! Stretching is the only thing that keeps them from getting even bigger. After running/walking/wearing heels/etc. I always make sure to do toe-touch stretching and yoga stretches to help. Keeping the muscles stretched out prevents bulk!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started lurking around this forum today. surprised to see the large amount of people that have undergone / considering to undergo the resection surgery... I am also very interested in this surgery. do you guys only recommend doctors from korea? also, what was the price like?
my calves measure about 40cm :sad: have always been very embarrassed about them. the muscle part bulges out a lot.... will recovery really take 6 months?

Hi Sunflower,

I'm sooo happy for you that you arengone threw this all and its over! I only now read all your experiences and posts because i was in hurry and had no time to lool at purse and all the news!

Also bad that we not get threw this together , i really wanted but i had no time to go threw it now... My plans are now there for November or january! I'm also afraid and happy at the same time as like u! But i think it would be so much better to do it and like my legs and wear short things or leggings wich i dont do now at this moment , because i hate my legs :sad:

How are u now? And can u send me some before and after pics on my email adress? Dont worry i'm very serious and it would be very helpful for me to see an actuell result of Dr.Park work! And can also send u some before pics of me ! May we have had the same calfs ?!

My Email Adress is: [email protected]

Thank u so much i can't wait for the pics!

Hi, how is everyone?
Im two months post ops today.
The swelling at the right ankle has completely disappeared but the left side is still a bit swollen. I have been walking, swimming, spinning and yoga-ing without any problems.
I bought silicone sheet to cover for the scars, hopefully they will heal in no time.
Morning upon walking out of bed, my legs feel a bit tight. But that is all about it.
The one and only thing that bugs me is the compression stocking..it causes rashes on my legs.

Yesterday, my bf complimented on how slim my legs are ...:hugs:..made me really happy for all the troubles that I have gone through

Glad to hear that you are getting better. My boyfriend hasn't accepted the calf reduction yet 'cause he said it's would be so dangerous and waste of money just for...legs. But no one can understand us, i'm sure :smile:. People may think we're too crazy...

I have been read all of the threads from this topic. And I intend to go to Dr.Jong. One question to teenagedirt: Can u send your email for me so we can communicate easily. Is it okie if i send Dr.Jong email to ask him many questions? And how much did Dr Jong charged you for this surgery? Thanks in advance!

Dr Jong is very nice..pls email him all the questions that you have. It is very important to communicate with your doctor regarding your concern and expectation.
PM u my email :smile:

Wow, I'm so happy I found this forum.
I've been researching calf reduction for a couple of years now and I'm planning on going to Dr. Park in September next year. Is anyone else planning on going around that time as well??

I really want to send you private message but I couldn't. Can you please tell me how can I contact you? I really need your suggestion. Many Thanks!

I would definitely advise against walking on day 4-5. Your legs need to recover. Plus the more you walk, the more likely you will have hematoma. So take it easy!
If your family is accompany you, then ask them to wheel you around for sight-seeing.
Based on my experience, even sitting on the wheel-chair for 3 hours daily made my wound slightly swollen; nevertheless walking.