BeautyHacker

I am going around the 11thh of december. When were you planning to go? Did you choose goretex or silicon before?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but he usually prefers septal cartilage from your nose but he can use ear as well if you want in combination with goretex/silicon implant.

Does Anyone Know If Whether Doctors Can Use Ear Cartilage Or The Septum To Raise The Bridge?...even A Lil...btw Any Good Doctors In Korea Other Than Dr Jung And Bkclinic?

Btw Has Anyone Done Lateral Osteotomy To Raise The Bridge..ive Heard That Some Doctors Do That Too?...like I Dont Understand Why Many Ppl Wouldnt Do That Coz That Means There Is No Artificial Material In Your Nose Meaning No Chances Of Infection In Comparison To Gortex And Sillicon?

haha.. i think the landlady might be talking about me :P
do you happen to have that patient's blog still?

Justwhisper,
Ha, you are the girl she was talking about? How funny! She told me you look very pretty after the surgery. How do you like your nose now? My main concern is the shape of nose tip. I don't like the big and round nose tip. How does your nose tip looks like now? Does your eyes look natural after two months? How do you feel about the apartment you stay? Is it close to Dr. Chang's office?
Yes, I am a FG member. Sorry, without her permission, I can't give you the link. However, I will PM you and give you a tip and you will find it in FG forum.

I'm going to Taipei at the end of the year, too!

After looking at Dr. Tseng's photos, I have to say that I like the slightly down-turned look. It's pretty elegant. I don't think I'd mind that result. :biggrin:

Is it just me.. or does Dr. Tseng put a lot of pics of patients that already had pretty narrow and feminine noses to begin with on his website?

Dr. Chuang's pictures are pretty terrible online (I think you guys can agree with me on that! haha) but the his "before" photos look like they belong to ppl that actually hate their noses...

I heard that Dr. Chuang's office has really good photos that his website doesn't have- for people that have been to Dr. Chuang's office, is that true?

Hm.. I wonder if Dr. Chuang can do a slightly down-turned nose...........

hey.. wel, if she was talkin about a girl from LA who did eyes and nose.. then that would be me :P the tip of my nose is still quite hard (since it's only been less than 1.5 months).. i heard it takes a few months before it softens.. so that's why it's still kinda round.. but it's definitely less round than my pre-op.. so i'm quite happy with it already. my eyelids looks very natural.. altho i am still waiting for the epi scars to fade. that will also take at least 6 months.

i stayed at both of her places.. due to some arrangement complication. the one that's in "shin-yi" area is pretty decent.. although it's on the 5th floor.. in a building without elevators! it costs about NT150 to go to dr. chang's place for that location via taxi.. but theres a bus stop that's pretty close to the place where you can take.. and it stops almost right in front of the clinic.. and it only costs NT15. i would take taxi on the day of op and a couple visits after that.. and then switch to the bus. sometime it's actuallly faster to take the bus due to traffic in taipei (bus have their own special lanes).

i already know the 03313's blog.. i didn't know you were talkin about her. but thanks for the msg. my msn is [email protected].. you can contact me from there.

Thanks!! I'm back at home now.. so I can login to check all your messages.

No, I did consultation one day and the surgery next day. I paid him in Taiwanese dollars thats right.

There are quite a number of Taipei doctors that you can see. There's Jong (very near to Chuang) and Hsu, Chang.. etc.. so many! I cant remember all as well.. haha

Taxis in Taipei are reasonable. Subway (MRT/ Trains) are very convenient as well.
If you take the subway, alight as the zhongxiao dunhua station, exit 8 and opposite the road is his clinic.

Thanks alot!

I took sinnech, initially I had no buising whatsoever... just slightly reddish eyebags. Strangly, I also had bloody discharge when I took sinnech. When I stopped, the bloody discharge stopped too.

My face starting brusing when I did the warm compress. I am bruised beside my nose bridge( YEAHHH I have one now!!!) and also at my jaw line.. and my eye area too.

Its turned yellowish at most areas, except my bridge.. it still is somewhat greenish.

Thanks thanks! *receiving your good thoughts***

Jolin's nose looks good from the side profile.. but not from the front.