BeautyHacker

Hi there, I'm considering rhinoplasty also this Jan. you had mentioned doctor in korea..Can I get a full name and perhaps a phone number? Do you have his a website so I can take alook at his work? Thanks! I dont really know where to start as I was planning to travel there from Canada.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

message for KPP

ahh! i like a lot of the things you said about finding right doctor, thanks. i`m just so eager to get it fixed, finally. i think i waited a long time and still just have the same worries about finding the right doctor, the right time, the moneymoney! haha. looks like i might be taking some time and saving up before going then, considering the travel costs AND surgery costs. but i`m so obsessed and all over these kinds of boards :wtf: and can`t stop thinking about it, haha!

bk`s only one who has replied so far. i`m waiting on dream, oz, and dr. jung and very eager to hear a reply... but haven`t received one yet :sad:

i wanna ask this specific person so bad! but i can`t just go right up to her and ask her, i don't wanna be that kinda rude! i`m not close with her. i think she got it done in vietnam... speaking of which, are the clinics there good? i'd just be more scared because i hear there's little regulation there, or maybe there is regulation but many of the doctors are not legitimately qualified :sad: ... and i also don't speak vietnamese either... nor korean, haha!

I will be going to see Dr. Tseng in a couple days. I'm very nervous at the moment since I don't know any Chinese at all. I keep worrying about everything - if they accept American dollars, how I will find my way around, if I will have trouble communicating with Dr. Tseng what improvements I would like to make...the list is endless! Please wish me luck (or if you pray, then PLEASE pray for me!), and I will be sure to update you all on my results!

I went under dr. Lansangan. Huge mistake. Read my previous posts to know more about him.

Glad you've found your surgeon. Wishing you the best, gal!