BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the response

He's kind of pricey. But is he worth half the grand if not more? I checked out some of the after pictures at BK and they seem to present some really good results, but there's so many bad reviews on here. Has anyone had a procedure done there that might be able to enlighten the situation for me?

hi, leesa,
welcome! i'm new too, haha! it actually sounds like i'm in the same situation as you. where i live, there's a pretty big asian population and i keep seeing people i know randomly appearing with nose bridges and nose jobs... and i don't want to be all rude and everything and ask them outright because they aren't close acquaintances of mine and i'm not "supposed to know" (it's kinda funny in a way, i guess :biggrin:?)... they're just people i went to high school with and things like that who i remember as having more of the "asian-looking" noses (low or no bridge) and the reason i remember is because i have the reverse worry about my own nose. seeing their noses actually made me feel kinda self-conscious about my nose 'cause i have a high bridge, but with a slight bump :sad: and i felt like mine stuck out in a way amongst all these other people's more "normal asian" noses.

i'm interested in BK too but i think we must've both read the same scary post about the horrible experience a few pages back? (like considering this thread is almost 500 pages long, it was "recent"?)

please let me know if you hear anything back from anyone and i will do the same!

Hi cottoncandy,

I'm new to this forum and i'm planning to get a nose job done in korea the beginning of next year (jan or feb) as well. i was wondering what hotel did u find. how much is the accommodation, how long u are going to stay, and they provide food with wat price? i dont know where or how to start finding accomodation it will be great if u can give me some info. u can email me @ [email protected]. maybe we can go together too! thanks!!! :o)

Hi
i havent been on here for a while and was wondering if anyone knows the waiting list to get a consultation at BK Clinic?? im thinkin of leavin the uk around 15th december to get a feel of the place n of course shopping, are any of u guys planning to go december??
xx
ps. private message me n we can chat on msn or smthin xx

Pretty-Please,
Did you have an alar reduction with dr shah? i am looking into him for my revision and that would include an alar reduction. please email me at [email protected] because i dont check this site much, and i dont know if it emails me when people reply to my post? i am new here :smile:

Hi, I am a newbie to this forum but have been following the forum (and this thread in particular) for a while..I must say this thread is fabulous. Thanks to generous people who were willing to spare their time sharing their experiences for the benefit of others :smile:

I am seriously considering to do autologous rhinoplasty around beginning/mid of January with Dr. Hsu. Anyone interested to go too?

I bought my plane ticket to Seoul and I am going for nose and chin augmentations at Migo Clinic. I have a friend who will accompany me, she's Korean.

Anyone going to Korea this December? I am flying from Dec 25th at PM and arrive in Korea on Dec 27th at 7:00PM. I am staying there for 2 weeks

I am Filipino with an average nose and high cheekbones. To you ladies, you probably want my natural nose if you have a flat nose. My nose is defined and sharp from side view but I still lack height on the bridge. However, my desire is to look more Eurasian.

I am not some guy who thinks surgery alone will make me overall attractive. I work my ass out in the gym to have a nice body. I am trying to maximize my beauty.

Although, I've never been confident about my looks. I told myself I will get a surgery thousand times. However, I am feeling weak about my decision. Maybe because I am getting a lot of recognition from girls? If that's the case, I don't want to change that. Very hard to tell

I just got reply from Dr.Nara saying that he's actually doing autologous rhinoplasty now (with ear cartillage). Any comments on this? I am confused >.< I was initally planning to go for Dr.Hsu in Taiwan but now I am considering Dr.Nara too. Please share your thoughts!

message for: SOLUS,

hi! i am so eager to go to korea for surgery this winter too! (but this is not a rash decision, trust me :Push: )

is the clinic you mentioned suggested by your korean friend (therefore is supposed to have good reputation with korean people?)? i am very in a bind because i neither speak korean nor know many korean people and also i would be planning to go alone... (i am asian though.) altogether, these things make it really hard to plan and go through with it... if i do go, it will likely be after the new year...

i hope that you can reply and let me know more! thx u.

(sorry about this kind of messaging but i don't have pm yet)

Hey curious!

Im in the exact situation as you. Would you like to join me in Feb? I know nobody there and feel so scared to go alone :S. WE could share accommodation, look after each other and all ^^

Can i get your email if your interested?:biggrin: