BeautyHacker

OMG - Foxxie, do NOT Touch your lips!! YOU HAVE GORGEOUS LIPS!! Don't do a reduction!!

Majority of us want those full Sexy lips - and you have it!! and you want to make them smaller!! NO, OH NO!! :nuts:

SIGH... you have lovely lips!! :biggrin:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Foxxie, you have what we call bee-stung lips. They're gorgeous!

omg.., my lips are embarrassing..
i'm not really comfortable with it.., i don't know., i just don't like it.
see like ..
[​IMG]

please ignore my pose, i was just joking with my sister., made a silly face,
ughh i'm such a retarded..
[​IMG]

but thank's anyway, dear =D

PS: try not to quote pictures pleassseee >.<

Hi Foxxie, you're sooo pretty!! Please don't do your lips. They're hot. I consulted with a plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills who is an expert in ethnic noses and defining tip and reducing the alar. He recommended not using the L implant because the tip thins out the skin over time and may start showing through- yikes!! Thats a risk and may not happen to everyone. Dr. David E Kim in BH recommended using only a partial impant to sit on top of the nose to fill in the bridge but not add the implant to the tip. Think you look amazing as is, but if have your heart set on getting work done...maybe just do the tip plasty and and bring the nostrils in.

Thankyou Jamasian,

After seeing Dr Jung's website of silicone side effects i am seriously ruling it out as an option. I mean the rate of extrusion and the way the noses look burnt on the tip and all just freaks me out :S

Could anyone like anyone give me info about rib? I know a con of rib is warping but what else? BTW i mean self rib cartilage.

Im considering goretex but i just cant stand thinking 10 yeas down the track im going to have to go through another surgery....i just wont do it.

Hi, I am a newcomer of this forum! I come from Hong Kong. I am very interested in Dr. Lorenzo in Philippines. Asiangirl, do you already choose him to do rhinoplasty? anyone hear heard about if this doctor is good or bad? any real evidence showing good results (or also bad outcomes >.<) I have two surgeries so far and do not want to have wrong decisions again. His be4 and after photos in his websites are very impressive, but maybe too good to be true. Anyone know him? Is he responsible and patient ?

but Asiangirl said her friend had told her that this doctor killed sb in liposuction, is it true? it makes me a bit worried, ai....

:biggrin: BTW, I know Dr. Hsu in Taiwan is very famous and have good word of mouth in forums.

Hi guyz i went to this site n read ur message about getting ur nose done in korea. Im really interesting in getting mine done too, but i dont know if it would look as good as those model pic and pluse i dont know any one there. So if u guyz do go can you show me ur befor n after photo?

Wow! Very interesting, Chloehandbags!

Yes, I made a comment a while back that was deleted because a mod or some people may have got the impression that I was stirring things up. I didn't mean to offend, but it is clear to see why alot of asians are going for a certain look, eyelid surgery, nose surgery. I don't know why so many asians feel they need to go under the knife! lost for words, really...

Anyway. I'm going to watch this, thank you for posting!

& once again, if anybody can tell me whether they've had the twilight sedation having their nose job, I'd really like to know more about it. TIA!

Hi everyone, I've been following this thread since the conception of the first 10 pages. After much debating I finally made my decision and I will be going for my nose job in Taiwan or Korea. I'm from the US and have considered getting plastic surgery from the doctors in the states but feel very hesitant. Even though I don't speak Korean or Mandarin going overseas makes me feel more confident that my nose will come out fine. My sister and I plan on going mid Jan or early Feb. 2010. We're currently waiting for our passports. I'm so excited.

I would love to meet up with someone else who plans on going to see Dr. Chaung (wish clinic) or Dr. Jung. We haven't decided where we want to go for sure but so far the plan is mid Jan or early Feb.

hey millsy,

come during feb! ill be visitng dr jung dr park and another dr from grand surgery. Got hotel sorted! so worth it and they help you buy food post surgery as its inconvenient to go outside with you nose masked =] contact me if your interested