BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, Just a little update....

I am getting my surgey done this december

I told my sister I was not consdiering BK as i heard so many bad stories, but she must have forgot and went to BK clinic to check it out. They made her wait one hour to speak to someone (although to be fair to them, she didnt have an appointment) and it was not the surgeon, just a reception staff. She said the building they own is very big, they own a whole block of ten floors. There were lots of people in the waiting area and coming in and out of the building. She did not notice that anyone was complaing, and it looked like there were 3 people waiting for surgeries. They were all native korean.

Now I am totally confused, if they have such a bad reputation, why are they so busy, and why are native korean people going there?

By the way, they quoted me $4500 USD for rhinoplasty!! which includes staying there and all aftercare (AND PROBABLY THE 100 STAFF THEY HAVE EMPLOYED ON EACH FLOOR) :-p

hi,
i am thinking of getting both eye and nose job, either with Dr Chuang (Taipei) or Dr Jung (Korea)
right now, i am leaning more to Dr Chuang because it is must cheaper than Doctors in korea. I would really appreciate it if someone who have experience with them could share their experience and result here.

Hey girls,

I've been lurking on the forum on and off for a couple of years now. It's been really encouraging to read about everyone's successful experiences!

The one procedure I am currently really interested in is the eyelash implant procedure. Now I know it costs about $6000 in North America, and so far the only recommended doctor for the procedure on here, that I've read, has been Dr. Jong of Taiwan. I was wondering, if anybody knows of any good eyelash implant surgeons in Japan, seeing as I'm already going to go there in a few months. I reckon procedures would be more expensive there, but I thought it was worth some research. Does anybody have any recommendations? And if so, do you know the approx price range, and how many lashes the doc is willing to implant? I want to go at least 50 per eye.

Thank you!

Hi asin, I am new to this site and was wondering if you can share your experience with Dr. Charles lee, or even possibly send some photos. I have made a deposit for sugery and was wondering if I had made the wrong choice. Please let me know any feedback would be sooo great!!

Hey lala,

I had my double eyelid surgery at Dr. Lee. He is fantastic. the whole procedure only took about 5 minutes. My healing time is super fast. What are you looking to get done?

I should've took his advice, my double eyelid was a bit too low... he suggested for it to be higher.. now i have eyelid regret. But overall the experience is very positive.

kktg

I just got a reply from the Oz Clinic with an after picture. and now I am pretty sure that I want to do it there. Are you still set on BK clinic? Do you know which one you are deciding on?

Dear Jenoats

I am not doing my surgery at BK. I was just giving GENERAL INFORMATION about them. I have heard many bad things about BK. What I wanted to know was why there are so many bad comments about them, but yet they are so busy.

I am either doing it with shimmian or oz. However at the moment I am in discussion with oz quite a bit. Take time to research, as a photoshop image is no indication of what the surgeon/ or end result of surgery will look like. My sister visited OZ and she says its a small building, but unfortunately she visited when they were closed last saturday, so she couldnt really tell me what the place was really like.

Let me know who you think of doing it with. It will be great to meet up with you in korea. Anyway I emailed you back. Stay in touch

Please let me know your experience with doctor Shah, i'm considering him; my email is [email protected]; thank you.

Dr Jung in korea is REALLLY skilled... as u can see from his photos he does A LOT of noses... he would be my choice. Argghhh i want him to do my nose.. but its $6000
U know.. the amount u pay.. is worth it... THIS IS YOUR NOSE.. the thing u will have FOREVER.. if i get my nose done.. i only wanna go throuhg it once.. and once only. So many ppl especially from taiwan are getting 2nd operation procedures just cuz the first time didnt go so well... korea is known for plastic surgury for a reason.. its not cuz of there ppl.. its cuz of there doctors in the clinics thats why so many foreigners go there,