BeautyHacker

Hi jenoats, I was planning on having rhino with Dr. charles. But I am nervous after reading a few bad reviews on him. Do you know anyone who has done it with him? Anything would be helpful.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vivi: Who does Dr Jung work for? Thanks:smile:

Hi everyone,

I am considering a 2nd nose job (its been 5 years) in Vietnam since I didn't like my first one done by an American doctor. Can anyone tell me who is the best doctor in Vietnam for a 2nd nose job? My first nose job was so high and the doctor didn't do anything to my tip. I am looking for something natural that some of the top Vietnamese models like Phi Thanh Van (http://image.tin247.com/vietnamnet/080926142456-468-523.jpg, http://images.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/200611/original/images1149557_111.jpg) or Vu Thu Phuong (http://www.tuoitre.com.vn/Tianyon/Cache/Image/813/274813.jpg girl on the right). Ideally, I want Phi Thanh Van nose tip and Vu Thu Phuong low bridge nose. Can anyone recommend a good doctor for 2nd nose job in Vietnam that does celebrities from Vietnam or a good doctor in general? Also I am thinking about going back to Vietnam in December, is that a good time? I heard they double the hotel and food since its close to Christmas and Chinese New Year (tet). If anyone has gotten their noses done in Vietnam can you please send me your before and after pictures to [email protected]? Thank you.

Hi Manimani,

Could you please share your experience? I'm seriously consider going this holiday season. I really appreciate any insights you may have!

Thanks a million! Please email me at [email protected]

wow houstong that is some trip. From your story, Dr. Tseng did your rhinoplasty with local sedation? You were awake the whole time he did it? Is it possible for you to send me some before and after photos of your second rhinoplasty to [email protected]? I am contemplating about getting a 2nd rhinoplasty since my first one is too high and pointy. I am considering going to vietnam to have it done by Dr. Tu. Does your 2nd rhino look natural? I'm scared of going from high to low since the skin between your eyes could potentially sag.

Hey all,

Just wanted to let u know...I met a lady from Atlanta, Georgia, and she said she had surgery with Dr. Kim....and he ended up doing 2 surgeries for her nose & now it's botched up....(1st rhinoplasty did not look good....so she went back to him to get it fixed)....and it looks worse second time around.......so just be careful!!! Sorry about the vague details....I knew I wasn't going to use him so I didn't pay close attention....she was talking to my mom while I was standing nearby listening in.

Hi i'm new Here, I'm from Indonesia.
I really really want to get my nose done, i have a wide nose, and not so tall nose bridge,
my eyes are ok, i'm not chinese but more like a local Indonesian people with wither skin.

I'm looking for a good PS in Thailand or Singapore that doesn't cost too much.
i want a natural looking nose and a subtle result.
I heard that Dr. Preecha is good,

Does anyone had experience and if you don't mind please share with me since i just started my research now.. I really appreciate if you'd share some before-after photos.
please PM me or email me ( will give you my email by PM )

I really need your recommendations =)

thank youu

OK ladies & gents, I'm not sure if any of you know of Suh In-Young (a KPop star)........but from a purely technical/anatomical point of analysis, how was it technically/anatomically feasible for Suh In-Young's nose to be manipulated into so many different variations?

I mean, even in the hands of a top surgeon, a lot of how the final outcome turns out like depends on the shape of nose that you start off with....i.e. there are some types of noses that you simply can't "construct" unless you have a certain shape to start off with. So with Suh In-Young's nose (judgmental comments about her frequent PS aside), I'm just surprised how her surgeons were able to turn her nose into so many diff't forms (like the super-pointy tip she had at one point......how did they even shape the cartilage like that?).

[​IMG]

and her latest nose

[​IMG]

Has anyone looked into non-surgical nosejob aka 15-minute nose job where they inject some filler into your nose bridge to create more of a bridge effect?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upVvuihmUI4

That's a video of a doctor doing it on an Asian woman, but I think it looks rather fake... although that could just be due to that doctor in particular.

What do you guys think? I would consider that over something a lot more invasive. And apparently it only lasts a year...

Pleasance,
That probably a liquid silicon or they injected a liquid called Aquamid,
my friend did it once, and her nose look very ugly after 1 month!
it may look natural on the first week, but then it turned red and swollen, her nose were getting HUGE!
So she went to the best PS doctor here, in Indonesia, and got the aquamid removed, however, the redness are still there,
it cannot completely removed cuz it's a liquid

You can easily buy Aquamid solutions only $30 for the whole bucket!

NEVER EVER do this injection methods!
very dangerous!