BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I have been questioning since I have done a nose job in which I don't really like the shape. I did it in Korea btw. Why mostly rhino doctors give such a straight nose like you usually see in examples rhino picture (not a curvy one in the center of the nose)
I am so desperate to find a doctor who wants to hear what I want not to sculp my nose with western look and about the same with their other patients.

Do you feel the same like I do?

Hi,
I've been looking over this forum the past couple days and after some research I'm interested in getting a nose job at BK clinic in Korea. Can any of you provide me with before/after pictures or your experience with BK? I really like the before/after pictures on the bk website here >>> http://english.bkdy.co.kr/photo/photoList.asp?cate=nose
so i think in december i'm going to korea. would anybody like to meet up and travel with?
my email is [email protected] if you're interested. thanks!

you may be projecting a bit???

Hi Butter,

May I know when is your surgery date? Can we discuss in detail over email? You may contact me at [email protected]

Thanks! :biggrin:

...and you are asian and love your results, please tell me who your surgeon was! and tell me about the pricing/procedure.

i've been thinking about bk clinic and oz clinic in korea based upon the reviews i've been reading on this thread. but, if you know a good, affordable surgeon in the usa that would be even better. before/after pictures are much appreciated also.

thanks!!:biggrin:

Hello everyone!

Does anybody know how good Dr. Anil Shah is with rhinoplasty? I cannot seem to find anybody who's had work done with him. If anybody has any info., it'd be greatly appreciated as I am thinking about going with him.

Thanks!!! ; )

Hi Gals,

I have been thinking to get a nose job done badly. I am currently living in Manhattan and I have been visiting some plastic surgeons in the city but none of them is good enough to convince me to do it here.

Who had experience of getting a nose job done in South Korea? Can someone recommend me a good doctor? It seems to me that South Korea doctors have more skills on fixing Asian noses. However I do concern if anything goes wrong then i will have to fly to South Korea again to get it fixed. Please advise, thanks much.

I am also eager to see the real pictures that you took before and after the surgery if you don't mind sharing them, that would be a huge favor! I can be reached at [email protected]. Thanks much!!!

Have you heard of Dr. Shah? I think I read somewhere that he was in NYC for awhile. Have you heard of his reputation? He is now in Chicago. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I'm planning on going to him for a consult.

Thanks!

Heya.. just wanna share a study that i happen to chance upon about symmetry.. quite a brief one.

It was said that "symmetry only seems to be a rather weak indicator for attractiveness. Often it is even difficult to distinguish between the original and the perfectly symmetrical version, because irregularities in shape are rather insignificant. "

So i guess symmetry is not really THAT important unless if you have a crooked feature or something?

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/symmetrie/symmetrie.htm

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and this thread is what brings me here now.

I am stuck in a dilemma and would appreciate all advices.

i am an asian, had a button nose with a fleshy tip and no bridge at all. So reasonably i was unhappy with it.

So I had my first nose job in thailand, it was a simple nasal augmentation with L shaped silicone implant. Without doing any research on rhinoplasty, i regretted the result, i ended up a a big nose and fake too-high bridge (for me as i have a rather flat face).
I was hating my nose every day ever since the surgery so after a few months i went to taiwan and got my revision rhinoplasty.
Now it has been almost 10 months after the 2nd nose job & I am wishing i had never done anything to my nose. during consulation, i told the doc i want a small tip, small nose and trusted him with it(i never probe much about the procedure, i should have)
I had my original implant in my nose, with ear cartilage. My nose has a humongous tip with the ear cartilage graft now, and a hanging columella which makes me look like a man and very old. I think that L shaped implant was not a wise choice for me, i feel like my nose is sticking out of my face. And i am guessing silicone implant will be prone to shifting down to a hanging columella, is that correct?

I emailed the doctor, and here's his reply
We can do the minor revision for you to adjust the nasal tip and length. The best way is put you under local anesthesia and see what you thing right after surgery.
You may think about removing the silicone and refining the tip together.

i had a hard time communicating with him, maybe i should call him up. if i was put under LA during the surgery, will i have a good gauge of how my nose will look after surgery?
I am actually contemplating between going back to him for revision, or removing the whole implant then maybe later then get my nose job again at other doctors.

Can anyone help me? will removing the implant have any implications? will my nose be restored? i am torn :sad:

Hi,

Can you tell me more details about why that person was unhappy with Dr. Shah's alarplasty? I'm interested in going to him, so I'd appreciate more info to make a better decision for myself.

Thanks!

Hi Hammybaby,

Was wondering if you can share your experience on which are the more reptutable S Korea Surgeons as well the blacklist of PS in S Korea.

I was about to head to BK coming Dec for my nose surgery when I read the sad news regarding panache397. My heart goes out for her and hope that she can find a remedy to her situation soon.