BeautyHacker

Foxxie,
hi, i am so glad to meet Indonesian here as i am Indonesian too but currently studying in Singapore.
I have read many people who have done surgery in Singapore, and they are not satisfied with the result, hence they opted to redo in Korea as Korea is well known for PS.
I am thinking of getting eye and nose job in Korea but i am still researching good doctors.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rosed, yes i'm Indonesian, i'm staying at Jakarta..
It's so difficult to find the right doctors here, many people said the best PS hospital is in Aibee Aesthetic, many Indonesian celebs did their surgery there.

But i don't want to take a risk, Korea is best in aesthetic surgery,
but since i have such a Malayu face, i was thinking of getting my surgery in Thailand., I have contacted Dr. Preecha by email today..,
but if you guys have any recommendations of PS in Thailand, please do let me know..,

My face is a mix of japanese and malayu.. i have big malayu eyes, round japanese face, small nose bridge but wide malayu nostrils. haha

Rosed, have you seen the famous blogger of singapore named W*ndy?
She did her nose done in Singapore, i think it a sooo fake-looking nose.,
but sometimes look good on her

yes, her operation was actually featured in some television show by Dr Martin Huang, if i'm not wrong. I agree with you, her nose doesn't look natural.

I heard about Aibee, that's the one in Bogor right? at first, i considered that but i am just scared that it wouldn't look natural on me coz i'm Chinese Indonesian, and i still want to maintain my Chinese "look". ( i heard the doctor is from Germany, hence very "western")

My nose is typical Asian nose, with bulbous tip and wide nostrils, haha... i only want to make my nose tip more defined.

Hi hugesmileyface,

May I know which Dr Kim are you referring to? There's one in Korea, 2 from Beverly Hills. Which are are you referring? Thanks! :smile:

anyone heard about Dr. Somyos in Yoskarn thailand??
many said he's best in rhino..
i heard lots of good review about him, i think i'll go with Dr. Somyos since i want a natural & feminine nose look, no high bridge, no fake looking..
anyone plan for Dr. Somyos??
i need companion, never been to thailand b4..

i've contacted Dr. Somyos and Dr. preecha but still no reply =(

Foxxie, I was curious and took a look at Dr. Yoskarn's page, but wasn't able to see a lot of front view pics or pictures of Asian people. I've also contacted Dr. Preecha, but haven't had a reply yet either. I wanted to go with Dr. Poomee, but unfortunately, he doesn't do rhinoplasty revisions. :sad:

Finally, they replied my email!
i got replies from both doctors, ( dr. preecha & somyos ),
it's weird cuz they reply the email in the same day ( yesterday ).

been waiting for almost a week.,
both PAI & Yoskarn suggested me to take rhinoplasty and alarplasty.,
i gave them my pictures so they can suggest the best procedure for me.

PAI doesn't gve any detail information, they only said that i need rhino & alar. oh, and they said "Where are you come from? you look like Thai"
lol!

i've asked for the price, so i'm waiting for the next reply.
i've seen some before and after pictures from the girls of other forum.
they send me by email., they look very good, Dr. Somyos made a cute nose for them., i think.

What a pity. IMO, she was quite good-looking for starters. My two cents, but she now looks like an alien.

I have always thought that multiple revisions were a definite no-no (think of Michael Jackson). Anyways, she doesn't seem to lack cartilage or other material to build her nose over and over again... really strange.

Thanks shinangel. I'm thinking maybe Dr. Chuang isn't interested in working on my nose, then. :sad: There are some doctors who have replied who really don't see anything wrong with it at all, so maybe they prefer taller noses too. I've just sent Dr. Jung an e-mail, and am hoping to get a response from him soon. I like his work, but it's more than I was looking to spend!

Hi everyone, Dr. Somyos replied my email,he said:

"You have a nice proninent forehead contour ,this make your nasal bridge appear relatively low.This traslate into the neccessity of using the implant. Thus the nose jobe involve.
a Tip plasty
b.L shape implant
c.Alarplasty
the price is $3500 usd include 2 night in our facility.
2.Your lower lip reduction is apporpriate ,however the upper may be your option ,since it is not that thick.
The cost for lower lip is $450 each under local anesthesia unless you combinded with nose surgery .We will do your lip surgery under gerneral anesthesia with the price $450 . Ohterwise if you prefer lip surgery under IV sedation the price is $800 usd with 1 night"

Is L-Shaped implant would be fine?
what i'm afraid of implants are:
1. i'm afraid it'll make my nose look too pointy..
2. my nose look unatural
3. hardness of nasal tip
4. n so on..
i'm actually happy with round tip which look more natural.. but more defined would be nice

can anyone suggest what would look good and what's not?
i want a natural look, no fake looking, no HIGH bridge, a bit higher is ok..
anyone have some reference noses pictures that suits me well??

here's my pic:
[​IMG]

thx girls!