BeautyHacker

britgal, I'm also from the UK and looking to fly out to Bangkok for surgery and shopping within the next few weeks, u can pm me or email me at [email protected] if u want to chat :smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

message for cottoncandy77

nice to meet you :smile:, heehee! but unfortunately i have to be back in my home country in the month of february :shucks: -- i would love to go with someone, keep eachother company (maybe even see some city attractions if possible - or scare some people :P:yahoo:, haahaa!), provide support for one another, and things like that -- it would be nice! but my possible time for leaving the country would be early to late january :shucks: -- i might be able to stay for the first 3-5 days of february though... i have just emailed bk clinic but haven't gotten a reply yet and think that maybe their inbox fills up very quickly, haahaa! and i'm a little concerned about communication... because i don't want my nose to be too "slope-y" from the profile (like a ski jump, i think they say, LOL) -- i like more straight even though i am a girl... which clinics are you considering?

good luck in your search and maybe even we'll manage to arrange some buddy system, heehee :smile:!

Hi Miffy can u PM me your email address? if you can't PM (sometimes if your new user account u cant pm) then do u mind putting your email down for me to talk to u?

When will you be going to Dr Tseng?

I will see him end of November.

You are doing the smart thing by not rushing. I have researched for like 3 years to find a good clinic. I have been a silent reader here at Purse Forum, Soompi Forums, and Singapore Expats. Migo Clinic doctors do not speak English, but I have a Korean friend who will guide me and tell them what I desire. I am happy to have her on my side. I chose Migo Clinic because it's popular in Korea and it's reputable from what I've read from other forums. The other clinics mentioned here in this forum and other forums are horrible. I.E. OZ Clinic is not popular, and BK clinic has a lot of unsatisfied patients.
I have booked myself at Marriott with an Associate Discount.

Moreover, I am Filipino. Instead of going to Philippines, I chose Korean doctors because they are way more experienced in nose augmentations.

Let me tell you what I've researched.
Japanese doctors are good. Their incision techniques are very accurate and they do perfections just like Japanese cars. However their prices are high like U.S. So, Japanese people tend to go Seoul because they're cheaper. After years and years, Korean became more innovative in plastic surgery. They use a lot of lasers in cosmetic. Japanese surgeons are good and conservative but their surgery are very traditional (no lasers).

Comparing Japanese doctors to Korean doctors are tough. Philippines has a lot of years to catch up. I don't know about Taiwanese doctors.

My best friend and his Korean wife told me Korean doctors are one of the best plastic surgeons in the world they are comparable to Middle Eastern doctors.

Good luck if you are planning to get a surgery. Let me know if you are going to get one this fall. Save on a hotel cost?

Ok everybody, if you are undecided about getting a surgery, ask yourself, " what is my desire?" Do you want a lot of drastic change and beautiful at the same time? If yes, prepare to get attention from your friends and other people who know you. This is my choice. I want them to see the new of me.

If you decide to have a conservative procedure i.e. undetectable surgery, is your money worth spending on this procedure?

Step 2. Find a good surgeon in the U.S., India, China, and South Korea.
How many cases have they performed. I know Korean and Japanese doctors have more experience in nose augmentations. We don't have many Asian doctors in U.S. Dr. Lee is good but how many cases did he have. He is very expensive.

Step 3. Cost. Doctor A is very reputable and his work is amazing, but can you afford it?
Doctor B, his office look like crap but descent number of cases and he is inexpensive. Will you take a risk because of the attractive price?

I posted a lot already. I will have high bridge augmentation and I will have a chin implant to match my nose. It will cost me $5,200 for both procedure. Dr. Lee at L.A. is charging me $7,000K+ just for the nose (silicone and ear cartilage graft). He is very expensive.

Operation Location: Seoul, Gangnam Area
Clinic: Migo Clinic
Date of Operation: December 28th

Another good forum to visit. It has Migo Clinic patients pictures. Forgive me for multiple posts, I am trying to help or be informative for those who are researching and undecided about getting a surgery. I chose Migo Clinic but if there's a better clinic, I will probably cancel my appointment with Migo. If you know a very reputable clinic, please share it.

Hi everyone! I had a few posts back in September regarding my experience consulting with Dr.'s in NY. I apologize to foxycleopatra and gigi2010 for not being able to reply back to our conversations here in this thread. Anyway, so I still haven't done the surgery but I do need some opinions. Especially to those who have had this surgery before. I mentioned in my posts before that I need a premaxillary augmentation. When I had my consult with Dr. Kwak, I showed him a photo of an after picture from Dr. Toriumi's website, which I'm attaching to this post. Dr. Kwak said that Dr. Toriumi didn't perform premax augmentation to this girl and he said that it can be achieved by projecting the nostril. He was referring to the area that I circled/arrowed in the pictures below. I attached the b/a photo of Dr. Toriumi's patient and another of Dr. Lee's patient where in he placed an "implant on the laugh line" as he terms it.

As you can see from that one girl's before photo, her midface was concave and the after photo, the concaveness is dramatically reduced. That's one of the results I want to get out of the rhino. To anyone who has more technical(for the lack of a better word) knowledge about rhinos, will projecting the nostril alone achieve that kind of result? And I'm referring to the area that is circled/arrowed on the after pics I attached. And Thanks in advance!

Taiwanese doctors are good,

did you know Taiwanese Girls are 2nd highest in plastic surgery? You can do research and find the real facts and statistics. Truth is knowledge.

Taiwanese doctors just prefer to use natural material rather then fake material (silicone, gortex) like koreans.

I can't read their website. My Korean does all the talking for me. However, I have the email address: [email protected]

Email them with very simple words so the doctors can understand what you're saying. They didn't give me the price quotes till my Korean friend called the clinic. They barely speak English, but they are good in nose augmentations.

Dream Clinic and Jelim are reputable clinics too, but they don't speak English well.

Hi, First of allm thank you for saving me. I had planned to have my nose done by Dr. Lansangan, but not anymore...

I have set my heart to have a rhinoplasty done next year in April. I am leaning to go to the Philippines to get it done. As of now, I have Dr. Edwin Magallona and Dr. Cerilles http://www.esteticomanila.com./ as my top choice.
I have asked for quotation for a package which inlcludes transportation and accommodation.

Dr. Magallona
- up to 50000 PHP
Dr. Cerilles - Rhinoplasty (silicon) USD 875 to 1,000
Alarplasty USD 500
Rhinoplasty with Osteotomy USD 1,250
Rhinoplasty (gore-tex) USD 1,500
* add 1000$ for accommodation and transportation.

I also looks at a doctor from Bangkok. His name is Dr. Pichet
it looks like he's got some very good reviews, plus his package is a bonus.
It costs 2500 USD including only transportation. But he said that you can also ask the driver to give you a tour to their local sites...
here is his website : http://bangkokplasticsurgey.com

Addition:

There's also a clinic in Colombia in which I am thinking of. Apparently it's very popular in the country and many actors and actresses comes there for a cosmetic surgey... Its called Clinica Corpo Porfeito , Dr. Silva.
This is good for me since travel is only 8 hours from Toronto. However its costs 2500 USD , and I have to find hotel and transportation on my own which is hard because I've never been in that country...

Can someone give me a comment about any of these clinics? Has anyone had or know anyone who had an operation done by these doctors?
Thanks for your input n_n