BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello sungmina!
so, it sounds like i want to get the same procedure you got. im interested in this YES clinic, but do they speak English there? Also, do you know around how much it costs normally? (you're so lucky you got that discount ^^) alright, thanks!

hi litebrite! i know houstong is working in orphanages this summer so i don't want to bother her but i was wondering if you could email me her pre/post-op pictures to me? i was active in this thread in april but then left for a month because i was too busy. now i'm back and i see there are lots more of you with great input. i'd really like to see houstong's results. my email is [email protected]

thanks!!!

Hi sungmina,
Thanks for sharing your story.
I'd like to share your before and after photos if its ok.
which doctor did you go to?
[email protected]
thanks a lot:heart:

Hi all, I've been a silent reader and want a double eyelid surgery and epi, but afraid of the prominent scar since I tend to scar badly. been reading about dr. Chuang.

To all of you who did your epi with dr. Chuang, how's the scar healing?

And has anyone heard about dr.Su from Taiwan? I heard that she's quite good too.

Thanks!

Hi girls, I've decided to go to korea or Taiwan to have my nose done this year. Dr. Kim in Korea and Dr Tseng in Taiwan are my options. I think i will go with Dr.Kim.Anyone who is interested going as well or you have anything wanna say please feel free email me.
Thanks
[email protected]

I just had my nose done 18 days ago. I had bones broken and reset to narrow it, nostril reduction, cartilage graft at the tip and a implant to raise the bridge. The first week, I was swollen beyond recognition. When the splint came off on Day 5, I freaked! My nose was so huge, especially the bridge. On top of this, my cheeks were also swollen. I looked like a big cat. Slowly the swelling subsided. By around Day 7 or 8, I started to look more like myself. At day 18, I still feel like I look a bit unnatural, like something's off. My friends tell me that I look "different." The bridge looks better but it still looks too high for my face. I'm not sure if my cheeks still have swelling but they look a little different.

For those who have undergone major nose work, will the bridge height decrease any more? (I hope so). I heard from anywhere between 4-6 weeks. I'm just worried because I don't feel any more swelling left at the bridge and I'm afraid that the height is stuck where it is. Also, did your cheeks look different? Is it just swelling from where the bones were broken? Maybe I'm just being impatient, but it's hard not to worry about whether or not getting the surgery was a mistake when you see yourself in the mirror looking "different" during the early stages of the healing process.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I've heard of Dr. Su from a popular Taiwanese forum called FashionGuide (I believe it's www.fashionguide.com.tw or something similar to that).

Has anyone else here heard anything else (good or bad) or had experiences with her?

I'm exactly 2 weeks pos op... and my doctor tells me that the bridge is pretty much set by 1 month. But the tip will continue to refine for 6 months or so. That's what my doc said.

Hey girls!

I hope everyone's healing up well!

Question- immediately after an incisional double eyelid surgery, can you open your eyes and walk yourself home?

I've been seeing pics of these bandages over the eyelids online, and I am not sure if I'll be able to open my eyes immediately after the surgery.

I wouldn't recommend walking home after the surgery as I could hardly open my eyes then. My husband had to carry me to the car. After a few hours, you can open a little bit more, but your vision may still be very blurry and your eyes may be very watery. Even now, 2 weeks post op, my eyes still gets teary every now and then.

I got mine done here in the States.. and for the rhino itself, I paid $5800.