BeautyHacker

houstong, first off, TY For your pics!!! ur nose looks fabulous! :tup:
did you only stayed in tw for 4 nightsfor ur NJ?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd stayed with my friends and travelled to Danshui, Beitou, and Lodong (Northern Taiwan, Hot Spring Areas)during the first few days. I went to the Hostel and stayed for 4 nights before I came back to the States. My total stays in Taiwan is 9 days--- I had the surgery on April 12th (Sat), Dr. Tseng's office went to Japan for their annual vacation from April 13th to April 17th, so my post op is on April 18th (friday). I was instructed to remove the splint 24 hours after the surgery by Dr. Tseng and the nurses, and having to clean the wounds (both nose and eyes) by myself. Usually, you are to go back to the office 1 day after surgery to have this done by the nurse. TOO BAD I went there during his holiday, yet they are kindly enough to fit me into the schedule. Also, I was given small packages of medications to take after the surgery. The dosage was about 5 pills (each is packaged nicely in a paper bag) taken every 4 hours; and bags of Chinese Herbal medicine to take once everyday to reduce swelling. After the post op, my medication was switched to a smaller dosage (only 3 pills) at this time. They gave me plenty of eye creams (antibacteral cream), cleaning liquid, and a cold hot pad. The instruction with the ice/hot pad was to be use COLD for the first week (to reduce Swelling), and switched to HOT(to reduce Bruising). Having the running nose, I was feeling very uncomfortable and have to clean my wound almost every hour. I bought 1 box of Q-tip at 7-11 store and some Hydrogen Peroxide (which Dr. Tseng told me later that it was unnecessary). But this is how I know to disinfected my wound and being extra careful since this is my Second operation (revision). One more thing, the tape is given to tape your nose at all time. I didn't do this but later learned that it is nessesary to tap the skin after surgery. This will help the tissue to reconnect faster, reduce swelling on the dorsum, and fixiate the Goretex implant. I am taping my nose every night before I go to bed now.

The scar on my columella is almost invisable after the stitches were removed. Dr. Tseng did a good job of stitching them. He is what my bf (traing to be a cardiologist surgeon) called 'a great sewer'. You would never know when sewing skill would come handy- hehehe.

AGAIN< I COULDN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH- I really don't mind sharing my story and thoughts with everyone here, BUT PLEASE TRY TO READ MY PREVIOUS POSTINGS BEFORE flooding MY EMAIL with questions that I have already answered.

THANKS

houstong, you look FABULOUS!! its a very natural look, you don't look like you had PS at all. Can I ask how your experience was when he woke you up in the middle of the surgery? Was everything open and bloody... sorry, that's just how I imagine it and I don't think I would want to be awake while my face is open >.< eek..

And only 4 days in taipei? did you feel okay when you left after then, because usually some doc's reccommend up to 10 days right?

I'd stayed with my friends and travelled to Danshui, Beitou, and Lodong (Northern Taiwan, Hot Spring Areas)during the first few days. I went to the Hostel and stayed for 4 nights before I came back to the States. My total stays in Taiwan is 9 days--- I had the surgery on April 12th (Sat), Dr. Tseng's office went to Japan for their annual vacation from April 13th to April 17th, so my post op is on April 18th (friday).
I came back to the State on Monday, April 21st.

I just emailed oz clinic my pics. He did the virtual surgery on my pics. If anyone wants to see them and give me some feedback PM me. Getting them back was so surreal. Did anyone else get that experience??

Surreal as in bad. The pic didn't look like me at all anymore. I did like the side profile a lot. The front view was completely not what I expected. I still want to look like me after all but just a better version of me not a new person.

very interesting thread!! i am thinking of getting a nose job but am too scared to go under the knife haha~ but if i ever do decide to get one i'm definitely going to korea cus i dont wanna do it in north america...dont wanna end up looking like an azn girl with a white nose! that would be soooo awkward :sad:

I think my main thing is to look less sleepy in pics hence I want them bigger.

hi im new hear posting but been reading bout the nose job.i got mine done last year in korea with silicone but i feel like although it is just a weebit higher but my nose still looks big....lolll..duno if anyone understand or not....maybe my nose the base is kinda round so i was thinking if doing alarplasty would help.anyone going to taiwan or korea end of the year perhaps ^^

For those who are reading my postings, I will be traveling to Asia from now until August. I won't be able to email pics, or reply to any postings here until then. Please DON'T FLOOD my school email at home!!! After August, once my nose is completely heal--- well, 3 months out, I will have more stories to TELL HERE>

Hey mina, what clinic in korea did you get your nose done at? i gone mine done in taiwan but now i want to go back in dec and maybe remove some fat from my eyelids and to raise the height a little bit more. I got alar done and it made a big difference!